Question on rezz on touch scri

MaggyRay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello
I have a rezz on touch script but it only rezz one object at a time, what is the command I need to place there to make it rezz multiple objects at once?
I also need to make it stop deleting itself, what should I look for to be removed from it? I'm sorry I can't paste the code here because I bought the script, I just want to add/remove these functions but the script writer doesn't answer. Thank you

1 hour ago, MaggyRay said:

I can't paste the code here because I bought the script, I just want to add/remove these functions but the script writer doesn't answer

Does this imply that you do not have edit permissions on the copy you bought? If you can't edit the script, there there is no way to alter its behavior. On the other hand, if you can edit the script, but aren't allowed to publicly post it, then see below.

A single script can only rez objects from its inventory one at a time. But you can call the function multiple times in succession to rez as many instances as you need (land impact allowing). Rezzing an object via the LSL functions llRezAtRoot or llRezObject causes the script to sleep for 0.1 seconds, so there will be a very slight delay between rezzing.

Regarding the other point, there are two ways you can delete an object via script, either calling llDie, or setting the prim property PRIM_TEMP_ON_REZ to true. Temporary prims will delete themselves after about a minute. This property can also be set via the build tool by clicking the checkbox marked as such. If the objects being rezzed by your script keep self deleting, then it's possible they already have this temporary property set. In which case, you must edit that object and replace it in the rezzer's inventory with a non-temp version.

And generally speaking, be careful not to cause prim litter by rezzing many objects that don't auto-delete. If you're doing this on land that is not your own, you could be abuse reported for griefing. Make sure you understand what you're aiming to do.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.