Sign in to follow this  
WhiteBoi360

Which program do you prefer?

I want to get into animating and try to make some cool dance moves. Yea there's probably a ton out there already, so what! lol  

I've only been able to find one program so far and that is Qavimator.. I'm not sure if I like the feel of that program.. my big complaint on it, is that the window which where you see the dummy is tiny, even in full screen mode..  That's probably resizeable somehow?

Anyways, are there any good ones out there? Which do you prefer?   I was hopeing to stick in the ''free'' range.. but if some are reasonably priced... I may consider

K, Im trying to set up blender.. I'm reading there is a ''hidden'' menu and it tells you how to view it, but there is nothing there when I drag the menu down.. blender was updated in february, maybe they changed its location?

Um, if you are using the .blend file from tentacolor website you will need 2.49. I mean, that is maybe not true now IF the owner of that script and file has made another or someone else has a new version. They said they where not maintaining it way before blender 2.5x was in RC.

BLender 2.49 is easy enough to get at the site though, so no worries.

Personally i haven't spent time till now to learn how to create animations but as i know many people use Blender and they are satisfied with it.