Sign in to follow this  
Rowan Roundel

Old RP List

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe I'm just searching wrong, but didn't there used to be a recruiting thread that turned into a huge list of RP places with their coordinates and specific type of RP?

I swear I have seen someone post about joining his RP group, and then everyone hijacked it to promote their own. I am positive I used it to teleport several places.

I can't find it anywhere...

Are you thinking of #WoRP? (I think they were formerly known as RPC-G or something to that effect, maybe I have my wires crossed, it's been a while). They send out a list of current RP regions to group members or subscribers on a regular occurrence. Try there?

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubunny/48/66/22

GROUP KEY: secondlife:///app/group/c1820d64-c798-e6be-60e1-49de11824144/about

17 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

Are you thinking of #WoRP? (I think they were formerly known as RPC-G or something to that effect, maybe I have my wires crossed, it's been a while). They send out a list of current RP regions to group members or subscribers on a regular occurrence. Try there?

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hubunny/48/66/22

GROUP KEY: secondlife:///app/group/c1820d64-c798-e6be-60e1-49de11824144/about

That may be it. Are they no longer listing on the forums? Thanks, I'll go poke around!

51 minutes ago, Rowan Roundel said:

That may be it. Are they no longer listing on the forums? Thanks, I'll go poke around!

I honestly wouldn't know but that's the only one I remember that remotely resembles your initial OP criteria. Back when I used to promote my RP regions it was my first go-to for advertising and checking out the competition. It might at least point you in the right direction if nothing else. Good luck! :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.