E-body curvy questions ( free version )

MuseSpirit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I'm new to second life and I've been in search of free mesh bodies for my first avatar. I have two main questions to ask and need answers for.

1: I recently discovered e-body curvy and classic, but I especially love the curvy mesh body. But I'm having serious problems with clothing glitches and unneeded skin showing. I use the alpha hud to cover what I can but the majority areas where I need to hide the skin is unavailable. I saw reviews of e-body curvy on YouTube where someone had a free version with the full alpha hud available to use. But the video was made in 2017 so I don't know if it's changed since then. What should I do? If I'm unable to fix the glitches and unable to use alphas for covering up, then I'll have to look for something else. 

2: Im testing out several free mesh bodies and the clothing I brought ( e-body, mesh, classic-mesh, etc ) doesn't  fit. It glitches into the skin and hardly shows. ( Especially when I'm using e-body ) for example, if I try on a shirt or skirt for e-body curvy, it glitches and cuts into her body and I'm unable to fix it. Is there a way to fix this or should I consider buying an alpha but I'm not sure if it'll affect the body at all. 

I could use all the help I can get. Thanks.

-MuseSpirit

1 hour ago, MuseSpirit said:

Hi, I'm new to second life and I've been in search of free mesh bodies for my first avatar. I have two main questions to ask and need answers for.

1: I recently discovered e-body curvy and classic, but I especially love the curvy mesh body. But I'm having serious problems with clothing glitches and unneeded skin showing. I use the alpha hud to cover what I can but the majority areas where I need to hide the skin is unavailable. I saw reviews of e-body curvy on YouTube where someone had a free version with the full alpha hud available to use. But the video was made in 2017 so I don't know if it's changed since then. What should I do? If I'm unable to fix the glitches and unable to use alphas for covering up, then I'll have to look for something else. 

2: Im testing out several free mesh bodies and the clothing I brought ( e-body, mesh, classic-mesh, etc ) doesn't  fit. It glitches into the skin and hardly shows. ( Especially when I'm using e-body ) for example, if I try on a shirt or skirt for e-body curvy, it glitches and cuts into her body and I'm unable to fix it. Is there a way to fix this or should I consider buying an alpha but I'm not sure if it'll affect the body at all. 

I could use all the help I can get. Thanks.

-MuseSpirit

Are you saying there is no longer an alpha hud AT ALL?

This is what the eBody Free hud used to look like.  

alphathick.PNG 

It isn't a full hud of course, just for major areas but works fairly well as one of my alts had it for a long time. 

I will say that there are TONS of clothes that "say" they are for various brands that are not even close to fitting.    There are some clothes you can purchase at the eBody store (not sure how many as I haven't blogged for them for awhile). I went back through my posts and one designer that was actually making clothes FOR eBody (personally) that fit very well (at least on the slim version) was  MOZ Designs    so you might try looking them up and see if things from there will fit for you. 

Good luck.  

12 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Are you saying there is no longer an alpha hud AT ALL?

alphathick.PNG 

It isn't a full hud of course, just for major areas but works fairly well as one of my alts had it for a long time. 

I will say that there are TONS of clothes that "say" they are for various brands that are not even close to fitting.    There are some clothes you can purchase at the eBody store (not sure how many as I haven't blogged for them for awhile). I went back through my posts and one designer that was actually making clothes FOR eBody (personally) that fit very well (at least on the slim version) was  MOZ Designs    so you might try looking them up and see if things from there will fit for you. 

Good luck.  

This is how my ebody curvy and classic huds look like.

sl-alpha-ss-1.png

So it must've recently changed since then. :( I  don't have the additional tabs with it either. ( Like the alpha fine or thick tabs )

Edited by MuseSpirit

34 minutes ago, MuseSpirit said:

This is how my ebody curvy and classic huds look like.

sl-alpha-ss-1.png

So it must've recently changed since then. :( I  don't have the additional tabs with it either. ( Like the alpha fine or thick tabs )

I'm not familiar with that body, but comparing the buttons at the bottom of that tab ('chest', 'back', etc) they look to be similar areas as the visual alpha cuts in the image of the older HUD that Chic posted:

13 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

alphathick.PNG

'Neck' at the top (front and back), 'chest' below that. 'Breasts' would probably be the area below the collarbone down to above the nipples, the 'nipples' button probably covers the two semicircles of the lower breasts, 'belly' is the the lower front torso, etc.

Try clicking those buttons instead, to see if they mask out those areas of the body.

2 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

I'm not familiar with that body, but comparing the buttons at the bottom of that tab ('chest', 'back', etc) they look to be similar areas as the visual alpha cuts in the image of the older HUD that Chic posted:

'Neck' at the top (front and back), 'chest' below that. 'Breasts' would probably be the area below the collarbone down to above the nipples, the 'nipples' button probably covers the two semicircles of the lower breasts, 'belly' is the the lower front torso, etc.

Try clicking those buttons instead, to see if they mask out those areas of the body.

I've tried the buttons but they don't entirely cover the areas I need. ( Like the back of the legs or the entirety of her stomach ) But, I'm able to hide a few areas but not all of them. I wasn't sure if this was an isolated problem or not, so I wanted to ask around to see if anyone had this problem or knows a solution. 

2 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Now I’m confused. Do you have a free body or the retail body? 

You originally said you had a free body, but you just showed the hud of the retail body. Which body do you have and which version? 8.5 or 8.6?

Originally I brought/have the $1 L from AJUDA SL BRASIL - Voluntarios, then a few days later I heard it was also at the in-world Ebody shop so I went there to re-buy it. I'm not sure which version I have. Did I brought the wrong version of it? 😮 Is it possible to buy/find the right one?

First off the FREE hud (what I posted with the big alpha cuts) has nothing to do with the PAID version. They have always been different.   The OP is asking about the FREE VERSION which should (unless they changed it recently and I am not going over to try) have the big alpha hud.     You click on the PARTS of the alpha hud (just like Maitreya and altamura etc bodies) to get things to disappear.  

29 minutes ago, nikita2004 Ashley said:

Why don't u try the altamura free version?  I think they currently offer the non bento mesh body with a head in the store?  I think they have better alpha cuts than the 1 linden ebody.

I have the Altamura Valentina and Jenny bodies, and I love the alphas. ( I've tested out both bodies for my avatar) I'm currently looking for the Emanuelle and Juliet bodies to add on my list of free/inexpensive mesh bodies to try. However I found a body that I'm happy with from a freebie blog post :) 

On 9/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, nikita2004 Ashley said:

If u are the Altamura group member, grab the 5 non bento mesh body that is omega compatible.  U get 5 different heads attached together.  I think non of the free body is omega compatible.  

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't know about this. Thanks for letting me know! ^^ Is it free or do I have to pay for it? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.