Camper texture packs

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I noticed something a little odd about my camper Content pack.  The first time I picked it up, there was only one texture pack in it.   The texture pack did not contain any for the style of trailer I'd chosen, and I think it was labeled #2, altho it was the only pack in the box.   I unpacked the box again, same thing.

Then just yesterday I requested another Content pack, wondering if perhaps there was more than one pack, and it delivered the pack appropriate for the currently rezzed trailer?  The answer to that is no, the pack is the same regardless of which trailer you choose.

HOWEVER.

The later pack had 3 texture packs.

Just thought I'd mention this in case others got only 1 texture pack the first time around.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The content pack that I grabbed that first afternoon had 4 texture packs in it, though only 3 of them are actual "trailer" textures. 

Yes, I should have mentioned the road textures.  They were in both the first and second content packs I got.  I haven't checked carefully, but I did notice that the textures in pack #1 did not have a trailer name on them, did they?  I sort of assumed they were for Williamsburg, and any other trailers not covered by packs 2 & 3?

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.