Roleplay dirt/cleaning system?

Nyanomnom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Help needed!!!

Long time ago i saw some dirt roleplaying system that really needed to be cleaned and had a 0% to 100% dirt meter, it also would let you know who was the last person who cleaned it.

Do anyone know what is the name of the system? I know its just inworld and i completely forgot its name or the creator name! Thanks already. ♥

• Like 1

I used to have that system. It may take some inventory-digging, but I may be able to look up the creator for you, but cannot get in world until much later. Send me an IM in world so I'll be reminded when I do login. :)

Edited by Alyona Su

11 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I used to have that system. It may take some inventory-digging, but I may be able to look up the creator for you, but cannot get in world until much later. Send me an IM in world so I'll be reminded when I do login. :)

That would be awesome! I added you there. ❤️

Need you to send an IM, not a friend request - Friend request doesn't tell me why I wanted you to contact me. Just an IM is all I need that reminds to to look for something for you and what it is. :)

Edit to clarify - my in-world times are VERY different from most people (it's unlikely we'll be in world at the same time) - well, unless you usually login at 4 AM SL Time? :)

Edited by Alyona Su

3 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Hey Alyona mind if I send you an IM too? I used to have that system but can't remember the name of it and I would love to be able to do some RP cleaning

17 hours ago, Nyanomnom said:

Yeah i just noticed im retarded lmao, sended an IM now. Sorry! xDDD

14 hours ago, anniepany said:

Hey Alyona mind if I send you an IM too? I used to have that system but can't remember the name of it and I would love to be able to do some RP cleaning

Okay wasn't;t in my inventory, but rather on my alt - so I'm replying here, rather than responding you your IMs (RL errands is why I can't pop right back in, sorry). I have two (separate product) versions: Dirt and Cu... er... "bodily fluid" LOL These products are called "Floorsystem" - and created by dimione dix - Definitely not on MP, and very old, so I don't know if it's still available even in world. Good luck trying to find it! :)

On 9/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, Nyanomnom said:

Hello! Help needed!!!

Long time ago i saw some dirt roleplaying system that really needed to be cleaned and had a 0% to 100% dirt meter, it also would let you know who was the last person who cleaned it.

Hello there, I believe I have seen this around in my travels. The creator is Ember Topaz, you need a broom to sweep the floor and a duster to clean the paintings.

Here is the SLurl:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Keranio/93/230/69

You can purchase this cleaning system via the caspervendor on the wall. There is also a wooden cabinet here where you can get the broom and dust pan from. Hope that helps anyone looking, need help message me in-world. :D

Tr29rg6.jpg

Edited by RedWrath
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.