Lindal Kidd

What are you Eating Today?

2 hours ago, roseelvira said:

got to have your wawa ,,,,,,,  the breakfast scramble  with onions tomatoes and salsa  are great when you are on the go ,,,, just sodium a bit higher than should be ,,,,

I'm all about the hoagies!

image.jpg.309c3f492c242b2607a44e545c1ba81a.jpg

This is what I just had for dinner (the toast, not the knife, obviously). Because Sunday and lazy. And a few days before pay day. So much noms! Such wow! 🤤

• Like 2

Yum, Rae!  There's a lot to be said for peanut butter toast...but you gotta work fast.  It's best if you can spread it and eat it while the toast is still hot.

• Like 2

As is typical for my weekend mornings, I am currently drinking coffee with RumChata

Related image

My husband is making some eggs and hash for us, so I'll be eating a proper breakfast soon.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

image.jpg.309c3f492c242b2607a44e545c1ba81a.jpg

This is what I just had for dinner (the toast, not the knife, obviously). Because Sunday and lazy. And a few days before pay day. So much noms! Such wow! 🤤

Switch the toast to an English muffin and this was my breakfast today.

• Like 1

Proper scrambled egg with fresh sauteed mushrooms, skillet browned taters with dry minced garlic and onion, one slice of real bacon (low sodium) and one slice of turkey bacon. Yummy brunch! Om nom nom

• Like 1

OMG, now I want to be eating brunch with Selene, with a side of peanut buttered English muffin from Talli.

I am SO off my diet.

• Haha 2

Sunday = chicken dinner with roasties, stuffing, and two veg. And wine.

And today....drum roll....Christmas pudding with ice cream.  Ok it had been in the freezer for two years, but you would never know......

21 minutes ago, Gregorian Chant said:

I tried Vegemite on buttered toast for the first time. I half expected to have this reaction, but surprisingly enough, I end up liking it.

If you find Vegemite palatable you should look out for Marmite only differences it tastes nicer (i think) and it's sticky rather than thick paste

SGN4300.jpg

On 9/24/2019 at 10:08 PM, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you find Vegemite palatable you should look out for Marmite only differences it tastes nicer (i think) and it's sticky rather than thick paste

I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

On 9/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

I'm going to start putting this on my bagels from now on.

Heretic!  Schmear is the only topping of the bagel.

iStock_000009726921_Medium.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just had cream cheese schmear on top of a raisin bagel for breakfast. And coffee. I'm not a coffee person and I just drink whatever they have out.

Update: Lunch was Pad See Ew from the farmer's market. Unfortunately, the noodles were not as saucy as they could have been.

Edited by Bree Giffen