Investor Team Member / leads wanted for Dystopian Dark Fantasy Steampunk Sim Roleplay, Wanted

SamanthaPrater

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry for the long term title, HELLO You may know me you may not, but I am SamanthaPrater In-world, Welcome ! I have been working on my sim for eight year's and it is finally getting built. My SL  Aunt is helping out and she's doing a fantastic job. I am FINALLY Doing this sim I've been talking about for years as well. We could use another investor in the sim, as I have had three sims stolen from me, I refuse to do another Co owner. I want someone who is good with working with role players, understands that this is an Eight-teen Plus sim, and want's a new roleplay to flourish. Furries are encouraged to join. We would love multiples that want to help a new sim like this show up, and stay up. PLEASE  KEEP IN MIND, I am NOT a new role player. I DO come with people, all we need is another person (S) to help us. PLEASE DIRECT MESSAGE me IN WORLD. I want a Free-form world, that people can have fun, and remember what kind of roleplayer they want to be. It's been too stressful, to seriously held and it turned into a naughty sim very quick for many of us. I want to stress out it, so please read the sim title when around. 

Roleplaying is a passion of mine, I've been doing this since age NINE on other sites, etc, and now I can create it visually. with help. I've been saving up, pieces for eight years, and more. and I want people to  join our team as well.The Lore is based on the idea of portals, but it is SO MUCH MORE than what's been done, I wanted to change the aspect of what people expect and I thought of EVERY SINGLE RULE I could think of to make people feel warm, welcome and safe in my sim. 

I do not do Co -Owner, too many hands in the kitchen is bad. Each of us has a place, when it comes to investing you'll get perks in the sim, if you've always wanted to do something, ASK me don't demand it, I am friendly despite all that has happened to me, I am curious, and I want ideas thrown at me . I want people like that when we work together. so please, do not be afraid to Direct message me  in-world, as I barely pay attention to the forums? thanks! I just have one need- More team members. :).And if they want to invest in over all items, please do. Investors to me want to see a sim thrive, that has been there , not change it. I will send in all of the information on the plot in world, etc, I want to bring back what ROLE PLAYING should be. FUN, creativity, imaginative. story, friends. This sim is not met for children at all, and Free-form will it be. it is NOT  a Naughty SIM at ALL. PLEASE read the note-card of the rules when there.IF THEY DO NOT SUIT YOU, we aren't going to work together,well.

The Short Rule's

I want a realistic 1875 Environment. The below is not acceptable. If you love role playing, Steampunk and more, please message ! thanks! also if the title sounds interesting, please message anyways:). Again, I don't mean to repeat myself, but I don't like having a  Co owner due to three stolen sims. I want people who want to see THIS idea happen. <3. thank you! PLEASE MESSAGE IN WORLD. NOT HERE. Samanthaprater Resident.

Reading the rules is a must in this sim. You are not allowed: Kemono Avatars, anime avatars, un-realistic furs, Cartoon characters, child-like and or small immature avatars, they must be adult in shape and characteristics. No public nudity under any circumstances will be accepted. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.