Problems by buying Linden$ with Mastercard

Nikira Naimarc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I try to post it also here, hoping that a Linden staff see it better, then in the Linden$ Forum category at the Bottom of this Forum.

I try to buy Linden$ last week but the Transaction was declined. All the years I had no Problems until last week. I saw now in the Grid Status, that also in Japan People has problms.

I use Mastercard too and I had contact the support. They told me that the error code indicates that the merchant (so LindenLab or the affiliated payment company) sends not the complete billing information or does not comply with the standard and thus stops the transaction.

I hope, that this Information arrive the staff and the helps to resolve this issue.

Niki

1 hour ago, Nikira Naimarc said:

I try to post it also here, hoping that a Linden staff see it better, then in the Linden$ Forum category at the Bottom of this Forum.

for that you need to create a support ticket, the place of the forum doesn't influence that.
Sometimes a Linden comes to the forums, but it's not the way how to communicate about financial and/or personal issues.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Haselden said:

Should try out Honey Extension on google chrome. Turns out it works on SL marketplace for benefits...

https://gyazo.com/544c949d9e1455ea2273d944dd4f32c8

But wouldn't you have to pay for your MP items with $USD?  That's a quick way to the poorhouse, since every purchase has a $1.49 USD surcharge.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.