Lustfullintentions

Looking for Romantic Relationship

So I'm looking for a relationship, preferably within SL. I'm an 41yr old asexual but not opposed to romantic or sexual activities if I bond/click well with my potential partner. I know SL isn't specifically for dating, but I've plunged myself into the few small pools that do exist. A lot of the men I've encountered have been hostile, if not downright creepy. So, dear forum, I ask if any of you would have suggestions for a place where one such as myself can mix and mingle?

You're going to run into creepers & jerks no matter where you go- just like in the otherworld.  I would just recommend you submerge yourself in things you enjoy doing-learning about in SL and mingle with those around you.  I would dare say you might wind up meeting someone with whom you can spend quality time with and not have to worry about being pressured to do the pixelated bed polka dance. :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Erwin Solo said:

Ivory Tower at Natoma.  Builders Brewery.  Learn to build.  As the late @Lumiere Noir always said, what is there to do in Second Life but build? 

That was true 10 years ago. These days the learning curve (for mesh) is way steeper.
Even former passionate prim builders like me didnt manage to climb that ladder.

There is always creeps and f-boys around, ignore them .... and like Pixie and Stryker said , immerse yourself in what you enjoy, make friends, the rest comes naturally when forming bonds with friends. If you are looking for a connection , putting out an ad looking for or trying to force the connection may not be the way to go in my opinion. That is only my opinion though, your second life , you decide. Good luck , hope you find that special someone!

You never know how you will meet that one you click with. I met mine while dancing on a stripper pole, so I was dealing with lots of creepy guys. Then this one was different.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, Talligurl said:

You never know how you will meet that one you click with. I met mine while dancing on a stripper pole, so I was dealing with lots of creepy guys. Then this one was different.

Something to be said about stripper poles

• Like 1
  • Haha 1