Just trying to gauge the interest of the community...

Recently, my SL partner and I added a bowling alley to the rooftop pool patio party area of our club on our SIM. We are now thinking of having a tournament of 8 or 16 entrants.

Each entrant would put up a certain amount of $L. The winner would get the majority of the purse, with a lesser amount going to the runner-up and some money going to the SIM. All entrants would get some sort of free prize as well.

Does this sound interesting to anyone?

• Like 1

Sounds like fun.  Be careful that nobody reports you for violating SL's Skill Gaming policy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Sounds like fun.  Be careful that nobody reports you for ...

6 hours ago, JudeConnors said:

Recently, my SL partner and I added a bowling alley to the rooftop [slurl removed] of our club on our SIM

or reporting for promotion /advertising at the wrong forum section, because there is no need at all to add a slurl with the location to a question.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

🙄

SLURL placed in case someone wanted to check out the bowling alley prior to answering. Sometimes the location isn't "good enough".

Go ahead and report, though... I have found that usually, the forum is more of a hindrance than a help. Thanks for reminding me of that fact. Besides, I cannot delete the thread so maybe a report will, right?

Edited by JudeConnors

You mistake me, @JudeConnors!

I have not reported you, nor will I.  I was just pointing out something that you should be aware of.  I suspect Alwin's the same.

I meant what I said:  I hope you have fun with it.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

You mistake me, @JudeConnors!

I have not reported you, nor will I.  I was just pointing out something that you should be aware of.  I suspect Alwin's the same.

I meant what I said:  I hope you have fun with it.

I didn't mean you :)

I'm sorry I implied that.

Thank you for being awesome.

13 hours ago, JudeConnors said:

Go ahead and report, though...

Please don't jump of your chair when the word "report" gets mentioned on the forums, it's not to get your account punished as it is inworld,
reporting at the forums mostly only means that the post goes to a more appropriate forum section.
Only when violating the guidelines and TOS the post gets removed. And only after some serious warnings when breaching the TOS and guidelines actions will be taken on your forum account, and when réally bad breaches it can also have consequences for the inworl presence.
Also reporting a post, doesn't mean the moderation team agrees, and can keep the post where it is and ignore the reporter.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

Sounds like fun.  Be careful that nobody reports you for violating SL's Skill Gaming policy.

This game would not fall foul of the skill gaming policy, provided that there is no random element to the scoring and it's all down to player skill.

• Sad 1

Urban sims could use some kind of events.... They don't even host races for L. It's all Gor and Medieval sims that post events.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

This game would not fall foul of the skill gaming policy, provided that there is no random element to the scoring and it's all down to player skill.

That'd be true, IF the game was located in a Skill Gaming region and was one of the approved-by-LL skill games.

• Like 1