What are you watching today?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

Because when I flipped on my TV this morning this one popped up. So. Now we move forward.  

Posted Images

Just watching some Tom Cruise movies and getting all my things ready for the work week..

I just finished watching Knight and Day, which  is a really fun Comedy Spy Romance With Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise..

I really like this movie, it's a really fun watch.

• Like 1

I've just finished this mini-series and am about to watch it again, to catch the hints I missed.  The subtitles aren't material, it's just the clearest copy of the trailer I could find. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I ended up watching Smoke Signals.. Not intentionally, but was thinking about watching it later when I go to bed..

I made the mistake of just starting it and watching the very beginning.. The next thing I know ,I ended up watching the whole thing..

For me it's one of my movies that if it's on, I'll stop what I'm doing and get caught up in it..

Thomas is a great story teller.  He's my favorite in this movie..

Here is a clip of him telling a story about Victors dad and hippies.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1