What are you watching today?

I'm going to be watching Kingsmen 1 and 2 to get ready for the prequel which is supposed to be coming in February..

It looks really good.. Then possibly another coming after that one.. I hope they keep them coming like they do the bond movies..

I really love these movies so far..

The King's Man, prequel to The Kingsmen.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

I'll be watching Fraiser for a little bit before bed.. it's one of those shows that I can watch over and over..I think I'm on my fifth time watching the series.. Not back to back ,but will w

Posted Images

I've been watching this one the last few days.  I never knew much about F. Scott Fitzgerald and this series is a partially fictionalized version, but at the very least the man was an alcoholic and very likely an a**hole much of the time.  Decent short series for watching though.

I started in on this one, on Amazon Prime, while waiting for the fall shows to start up.  It is about what life in America might be like if Germany and Japan had won WWII - which is a disturbing thought, to say the least.  I'm only halfway through the first season, but so far I definitely find it very enjoyable, though bits & pieces do make me cringe a bit. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I started in on this one, on Amazon Prime, while waiting for the fall shows to start up.  It is about what life in America might be like if Germany and Japan had won WWII - which is a disturbing thought, to say the least.  I'm only halfway through the first season, but so far I definitely find it very enjoyable, though bits & pieces do make me cringe a bit. 

I haven't seen the series but read the book during the first lockdown this year and really enjoyed it! Very weird and surprising ending. Would recommend!

• Like 1

The boys are down the road at their aunts house, so we're gonna watch Sausage Party..

This movie is so hilarious and has me in tears laughing every time just about the whole way through..

This is a red band trailer so it might not be safe for work..

• Like 1