What are you watching today?

Hope Frozen 1h 15min | Documentary
Hope Frozen is a 2019 Thai documentary film directed and co-written by Pailin Wedel, together with Nina Ijäs, and released by 2050 Productions. It follows a Thai couple who, after their three-year-old daughter dies of brain cancer in 2015, decide to have her body cryogenically preserved.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My viewing habits have gone off the rails. I watch videos on youtube like a street food vendor making a ham and eggs sandwich, then an episode of Blue Planet. I watched the new IT movie. Still not sca

Because when I flipped on my TV this morning this one popped up. So. Now we move forward.  

On another thread, I'm watching this....

Posted Images

Right now: TNT Supernatural Reruns while I wait for the rest of season 15 to wrap and be on netflix so I can binge it.

What I finished last night: Season 2 of The Boys.  Which now has my fave line said in a finale ever "F--CK FRESCA!".   

The only things I watch on telly are RuPaul & Great British Bake Off, tho recently got sucked into a mukbang rabbit hole on youtube.   Weird thing about that was I went & found a Korean food supplier & now have a cupboard full of Buldak Topokki & Tonkatsu Ramen. Now I'm watching youtube videos on how to use Blender, for my sins like ... 

It's my husbands turn to pick today.. I figured it was going to be this movie, since we had just watched the documentary.

So,we'll be watching Miracle, which is about the 1980 U.S.A. Olympic Hockey team..

The documentary was really good.. I'm not much of a sports fan really, but I do love a good underdog story..