Become a better maid

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 96 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not relly sure where to post this as i haven't before. 

But anyways.......

So ive recently started doing some maid RPs with some friends and have rather enjoyed it and so now im looking for some cleaning system things

Like i have the dusty surfaces from Marine Kelley and i am looking for more similar things for floors and windows and the like

I hadn't realized Marine had a "Dust System". I find the idea both endearing and hilarious and can see why you might enjoy it. Unfortunately, I don't know of any RP props along those lines. In RL, I have an active woodworking shop in my basement and I routinely weld things out in my barn. I don't think I could possibly keep you interested enough to clean up after me, though it's fun to imagine trying.

Good luck, have fun!

• 1 year later...

best option is to contact Ash Ellsberg in second life.

She has created her own system that isn't generally for sale and isn't a simple thing to put down but I managed it so its not to hard. It blows away all the other systems allowing you to have one system rather than lots. It is unobtrusive as well which is a complete bonus

MM

On 3/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, Marcia Moulliez said:

best option is to contact Ash Ellsberg in second life.

She has created her own system that isn't generally for sale and isn't a simple thing to put down but I managed it so its not to hard. It blows away all the other systems allowing you to have one system rather than lots. It is unobtrusive as well which is a complete bonus

MM

i tried it but didn't understand how to use it ... i will have another look, it seems quite interesting!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 96 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.