Nice area

Duvel Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, Dont shoot me if this topic has been asked over and over and over and over... I just dont really find it quickly in the threads.

I really want a Linden House but hey, my computer isn't fast enough in refreshing :p. So Is there a good area (that looks nice and has a lively community, that u can suggest? I have an alt so would combine both prims.

15 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Okay, Dont shoot me if this topic has been asked over and over and over and over... I just dont really find it quickly in the threads.

I really want a Linden House but hey, my computer isn't fast enough in refreshing :p. So Is there a good area (that looks nice and has a lively community, that u can suggest? I have an alt so would combine both prims.

You could grab an older LL Home as well. Though if you are looking for mainland, there are a lot of nice places. This is how I shop for mainland - it is the fastest, most efficient way to do it.

• Decide what size you want before hand and how much you're willing to spend for it.
  • Open map and look around the continent you're interested in for the yellow For-Sale indicators.
  • Click the tiny price tag that appears on each yellow overlay - That shows size and price and price-per-meter.
  • If the price and size are right, TP to that parcel and have a GOOD look around.
  • If the parcel looks interesting and meets your quality criteria - create a landmark.
    • For these I sale my LM like so: LAND-Region Name (This way all those LMs stay together and easy to delete when done)
  • Build a list of maybe up to 10 locations. Then bounce between them, process of elimination.

Good luck!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I went through this recently. You can join a community too like Bay City or Storybook Estates, both of which are active mainland communities in their own ways.  By Storybook Estates there are nicely decorated 1024 sq m parcels for sale. Also in Alloy, there are some nice plots, and it is a very quiet area with a sailable river.  And in Jingi , where the Mainland Appreciation Society is currently, there are some parcels for sale.

Edited by DiscoverMain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.