Sim transfer cost

Mooond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't speak English well.
Please understand.

1. My friend has a Sim.
Due to her circumstances, she will give up Shim's ownership.
I would like to receive her planting transfer.
It takes $ 600 by policy to get her Sim to me.

is this right?

The purchase of a Sim costs $ 349.
Why is there a higher cost if my Sim is transferred?

2. Will I pay the old price of $ 299 for Monthly Maintenance once the Sims are transferred? Or would you like to know if I pay $ 229.

1) the transfer fee is always paid by the seller.

the $600 fee only applies to grandfathered sims, for a grandfathered sim you pay $195 monthly maintenance fee. Link

If the sim is not grandfathered (monthly maintenance fee $229) the transfer fee is $100. Full island (maintain grandfathered pricing - no) link

The seller sets the price for a sim, there is no minimal price, I sold island for $100, covering only the Linden Labs transfer fee.

the purchase price for an island is $349, only if you buy it directly from Linden Labs, in this case you buy the island from your friend so the $349 does not apply

2 ) You will pay the same monthly fee as the current owner does. $229, the old 299 price does not exist anymore.

Of course monthly maintenance fee increase with $30 if the land impact was upgraded from 20.000 to 30.000 prims making it $279 a month (that's to keep it simple :) )

The total cost of the transfer would be $100 (transfer fee)+ the price your friend asks for the island.

For more info how to initiate the transfer see: Link

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.