Patch Linden

🎁 Bellisseria Gift Hunt 🎁

Hello Bellisseria hunters!  I'm going to start doing some gift hunts on occasion.  I've had requests for some items and I thought it would be a fun way to get them to you.  :D

That said, I'm going to keep this simple.  I'll provide an obscure hint, you all will have to figure it out from there.

Remember, if you discover it, keep it a secret for as long as possible as to not spoil it for everyone.  Have fun and a great weekend!  

Here is today's gift hint: ♫ Under the sea… Under the sea…. Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us, in fricassee!   We what the land folks loves to cook, under the sea we off the hook, we got no troubles, life is the bubbles!   Under the sea! ♫

• Like 26
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

I found something but I've no idea if it's correct. Since it's limited to one avatar only I'll assume that's a yes, and if so thank you! ❤️ 

• Like 2

LOL Fui caçar presentes e achei essa garrafa, estou bêbado, but I kept looking !!!

fundo-do-mar-Belli_007.jpg

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Sad 1

Eu nunca publicaria um segredo ... isso é apenas uma ironia ... !!!

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Nando Yip said:

I would never post a secret ... this is just an irony ... !!!

Apologies! I jumped the gun!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You guys, I'm bad enough at hunts without added confusion! LOL

You have no idea... @Quartz Molesent me on a wild goose chase (accidentally) that I spent HOURS on this week searching for something that wasn't there!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Vocês, eu sou ruim o suficiente em caçadas sem confusão adicional! ri muito

I usually find everything but what the purpose of the hunt was.

• Haha 4

I suck at hunts, too. I thought I knew where this was going to be... and then I thought of another place it might be... I was apparently wrong on both counts, or I'm just a ding-a-ling and overlooked it (the most likely scenario)!

• Haha 2

Found it! I should of paid closer attention when going there, but it was a place I dont often look because it is not a normal place I would of, once I saw the shiny flicker I KNEW where to go.

• Like 3

I searched for hours this morning, failed and gave up.

Will have to wait for some kind soul to give me the answer, I'm afraid. I suck at this stuff.

• Like 5

Aw Patch!  Here's hoping you had a Little Mermaid of your own back around when that came out!  2014 or so?

(The only people I know who have that song at their fingertips have had Little Mermaids of their own)

So there's the two obvious places, that Beth prolly checked ... hmmm. .. oh I know, maybe!  It'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'm thinking that ....

Oh and Nando, that bottle is HUGE, even if it is half-empty!  *offers aspirin*

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4