🎁 Bellisseria Gift Hunt 🎁

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators

Hello Bellisseria hunters!  I'm going to start doing some gift hunts on occasion.  I've had requests for some items and I thought it would be a fun way to get them to you.  :D

That said, I'm going to keep this simple.  I'll provide an obscure hint, you all will have to figure it out from there.

Remember, if you discover it, keep it a secret for as long as possible as to not spoil it for everyone.  Have fun and a great weekend!  

Here is today's gift hint: ♫ Under the sea… Under the sea…. Nobody beat us, fry us and eat us, in fricassee!   We what the land folks loves to cook, under the sea we off the hook, we got no troubles, life is the bubbles!   Under the sea! ♫

• Like 26
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

Aw Patch!  Here's hoping you had a Little Mermaid of your own back around when that came out!  2014 or so?

(The only people I know who have that song at their fingertips have had Little Mermaids of their own)

So there's the two obvious places, that Beth prolly checked ... hmmm. .. oh I know, maybe!  It'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'm thinking that ....

Oh and Nando, that bottle is HUGE, even if it is half-empty!  *offers aspirin*

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.