11 hours ago, yakub777 said:

No easy way to bring this up so I'll dive straight in. Why doesn't Second Life automatically give males a schmeckle? Seems like discrimination to me, you tell me it's my world my imagination...well I'm a man and I don't even have a "manhood" unless I pay for it. Too much money to spend on appearance and expensive clothes, now I have to direct my hard earned dollar towards a schmeckle too? Second Life needs to stop creating these eunuchs, also think of the ladies disappointment. 

Think of it positively, at least your RL self has a 'member' that's almost a half an inch longer than your avatar. You win. 

...Dres

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Stop hanging out at those hubs and see the other 33!

/me wonders how Cindy knows Hub's ...

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, yakub777 said:

Second Life needs to stop creating these eunuchs, also think of the ladies disappointment. 

hope if LL goes attach those it will be like RL ..all sizes and forms, ánd have to deal with it, no slider adjustment, and not detachable for a new one.
Including priapism, bended and other very personal variables.
Good luck  :)

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Have any men responded to this thread?

Now there are some. If not, my contribution would be, that I have at least a male alt, who currently lives the doll life.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

/me wonders how Cindy knows Hub's ...

I read the forums and all the drama complaining about them.  (and there was that one time I wasn't paying attention to the log in screen during region restarts at home)

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Now there are some. If not, my contribution would be, that I have at least a male alt, who currently lives the doll life.

A few years ago someone posted a photo from a fancy dress party on Facebook. It was me and four other female friends, all rather scantily clad, posing ourselves adoringly around a mutual male friend who is known to be quite shy and has a slightly dizzy grin on his face. It got about a gazillion likes and loves, and all of them were from women.

I still can't figure that one out.

• Like 2

@OP

I hate to break it to you, man, but in this day and age, you aren't born with a schmeckle. You have to earn it.

And then spend it on other schmeckles, like these:

__i1541472-WW2-GERMAN-MP44-ASSAULT-RIFLE-OLD-SPEC-DEACTIVATI-Militaria.jpg.895a945a0454dd8d143966b95549e719.jpg   doberman_pinscher.jpg.59e66dab58218976ce8c8d07ff0821f6.jpg   pickup-truck-in-arabic.jpg.60c924e50e5ddc98237c248c1d8df39a.jpg  

If you're a real man, you can do it.If not, well, there's still Minecraft.

Good luck dude!

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

How come I only ever saw one.............. HUMONGOUS

You don't remember the ninja nanners that used to wear a clothed human as a disguise to take away from their outward appearance until it was too late?

They were the first in the open world freenis I ever seen.

ninjananner_drib_2.gif

hehehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Gittrika Mint said:

Nope ,they are staring at this thread, shocked! 😲 🤭

heyyy ..i was in  :SwingingFriends:.. but to shocked to see Cindy knows Hubs ( not really a place for innocent girls) .. can't post it here but think i'll send her the LM ... guess who will be shocked next :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Did someone call for a skull penetrating schmeckle?

Schmeckle.thumb.jpg.c218c223d02702f8d1c739b425def3ff.jpg

Anyone for a foursome?

C'mon, be adventurous.  You can handle six if you just...use your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

I have a sad - nobody posted 'detachable'? Oh we have fallen =^^=

I thought about it, but decided it'd been overdone.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Stop! I can't breathe! 

rofl.gif.be6b575149dc14d1f0d2482a9caa328a.gif shocked.gif.deb7bee0d9b4875ad9abc5fd74c1e19b.gif lol.gif.5d3debb418824b4950d7f7bd7e8c11c0.gifrofl.gif.be6b575149dc14d1f0d2482a9caa328a.gif

K, if male system avs had built in ding a lings, system trousers would have been painted over said system ding lings. And because that would have looked weird, we would have had a period of invis*****prims.

:D

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

K, if male system avs had built in ding a lings, system trousers would have been painted over said system ding lings. And because that would have looked weird, we would have had a period of invis*****prims.

:D

Now I have the urge to have our DJ at my bar play Chuck Berry's My Ding-a-Ling tonight! :D

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

Now I have the urge to have our DJ at my bar play Chuck Berry's My Ding-a-Ling tonight! :D

Get out of my head! Out! Out! shakefist.gif.82daf2270d65df1889610a2f9978a687.gif

You spend waay too much time in there. hide.gif.14c02ce292ee0655d935d84bf596b5e0.gif

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

My work here is done

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You’ve hit upon the dark secret of SL, there ARE no male avatars in SL, only some faux males with aftermarket equipment.

• Haha 8

Where does the horse schmeckle fit into the size banding?

Because that's all I ever see.....

• Haha 4