Lacking

yakub777

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

No easy way to bring this up so I'll dive straight in. Why doesn't Second Life automatically give males a schmeckle? Seems like discrimination to me, you tell me it's my world my imagination...well I'm a man and I don't even have a "manhood" unless I pay for it. Too much money to spend on appearance and expensive clothes, now I have to direct my hard earned dollar towards a schmeckle too? Second Life needs to stop creating these eunuchs, also think of the ladies disappointment. 

• Haha 12

55 minutes ago, yakub777 said:

Why doesn't Second Life automatically give males a schmeckle?

Because Second Life doesn't give anyone genitals by default. Might not be as obvious with female avatars, but they don't come with private parts either. I remember some starter avatars back in the day even had painted on underwear on their skins.

58 minutes ago, yakub777 said:

Seems like discrimination to me, you tell me it's my world my imagination...well I'm a man and I don't even have a "manhood" unless I pay for it.

Having your specific imagination for how your avatar should be equiped not fullfilled right out of the box is not discrimination. "Your world, your imagination" refers to the fact, that you can make your imagination come true in Second Life. Of course since many people do want to go past the "Ken doll" look, some talented people started making gentials. Thats not different from anything else we attach to our avatars and which isn't given to us by default. There are probably some cheap or free ones around, but as with everything it might not be the top tier of its category, if its free.

1 hour ago, yakub777 said:

also think of the ladies disappointment

I think we will learn to cope with that harsh reality. ;)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yakub777 said:

No easy way to bring this up so I'll dive straight in. Why doesn't Second Life automatically give males a schmeckle?

Simple!  If they did that, they'd have to make it adjustable with the Appearance sliders.  And that would make the Appearance controls Adult Content.

We cannot risk exposing 16 year olds to the fact that they have a schmekle!

• Haha 13

6 hours ago, yakub777 said:

No easy way to bring this up so I'll dive straight in. Why doesn't Second Life automatically give males a schmeckle? Seems like discrimination to me, you tell me it's my world my imagination...well I'm a man and I don't even have a "manhood" unless I pay for it. Too much money to spend on appearance and expensive clothes, now I have to direct my hard earned dollar towards a schmeckle too? Second Life needs to stop creating these eunuchs, also think of the ladies disappointment. 

It basically means,All users are limited only by themselves, their imagination and their creativity.

You are given a slate to work with and a set of tools. all the schmeckle's in this world were created by another user..LL never gave anyone any bit's..just the tools to work with to make whatever you can imagine..

And unlike the real world you get to test drive all the schmeckles your heart desires without having to commit to just one! *cough* (yes, that could have been worded differently, but so be it).The benefit to being schmeckleless is that you get to choose what fits you best, whether that the SL standard tree-trunk schmeckle or less-known pecker-schmeckle, or infinitely coloured schmeckles as others have said available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and species. There's even schmeckles that enable procreation here in the virtual realms because pregnancy is a big thing (pun intended?)in SL too. Choosing your own has to be better than just being lumbered with the schmeckle that genetics gave you? Beyond that, I guarantee that if there was a stock-standard schmeckle for all male avatars the option provided would offend someone. Because some would want the skull-penetrating-schmeckle, and some wouldn't want any schmeckle at all! 😲🤨🤭

• Like 2
  • Haha 16

10 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

And unlike the real world you get to test drive all the schmeckles your heart desires without having to commit to just one! *cough* (yes, that could have been worded differently, but so be it).The benefit to being schmeckleless is that you get to choose what fits you best, whether that the SL standard tree-trunk schmeckle or less-known pecker-schmeckle, or infinitely coloured schmeckles as others have said available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes and species. There's even schmeckles that enable procreation here in the virtual realms because pregnancy is a big thing (pun intended?)in SL too. Choosing your own has to be better than just being lumbered with the schmeckle that genetics gave you? Beyond that, I guarantee that if there was a stock-standard schmeckle for all male avatars the option provided would offend someone. Because some would want the skull-penetrating-schmeckle, and some wouldn't want any schmeckle at all! 😲🤨🤭

omfg Rae rofl.gif.5c4572f2e9b3300902b3ba54b7ed0c2b.giflol.gif.a89a54243d25c8316047414ccf9e6eb1.gifrofl.gif.5c4572f2e9b3300902b3ba54b7ed0c2b.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.