Furniture that caters for same-sex couples

AyelaNewLife

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello friends, it's apartment redecoration time.

I'm primarily looking for a sofa and a bed. An armchair that matches the sofa would be ideal too. If I find a kitchen set, bath or shower, I might swap it for what I've got at the moment, although that's lower priority. 

My main criteria is the poses built into it. Most furniture is built for MF couples, and from experience trying to use them with myself and a lady friend looks awful. So something that has non-terrible poses of both a PG and a not-so-PG nature, for both MF and FF couples would be perfect. I don't need threesome poses or anything exotic. Bonus points if the poses have vaguely useful names, rather than just "Solo F 27".

In terms of style, anything vaguely modern is good (so none of the ubiquitous faux-gothic leather upholstery please! :P); or just the names of creators and I can do the rest. Copy permissions would be ideal. Thanks in advance!

On 9/12/2019 at 7:00 PM, AyelaNewLife said:

Hello friends, it's apartment redecoration time.

I'm primarily looking for a sofa and a bed. An armchair that matches the sofa would be ideal too. If I find a kitchen set, bath or shower, I might swap it for what I've got at the moment, although that's lower priority. 

My main criteria is the poses built into it. Most furniture is built for MF couples, and from experience trying to use them with myself and a lady friend looks awful. So something that has non-terrible poses of both a PG and a not-so-PG nature, for both MF and FF couples would be perfect. I don't need threesome poses or anything exotic. Bonus points if the poses have vaguely useful names, rather than just "Solo F 27".

In terms of style, anything vaguely modern is good (so none of the ubiquitous faux-gothic leather upholstery please! :P); or just the names of creators and I can do the rest. Copy permissions would be ideal. Thanks in advance!

9 hours ago, Lentissimo said:

I've been looking for the same thing for a ridiculously long time as well. Same sex partnership is insanely common in SL in every single domain except animation apparently.

I recommend:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VRDz-Lesbian-Bed-V12/14530994

It has dedicated lesbian couples animations.

The look of the bed isn't that great, but the animations, especially the RNP sets are ok.

I moved all the animations to a better looking rug and converted it for use with Animesh sexdolls with my Sexytyme app which has over 70 themed female playmates.

It's an easily affordable piece of furniture too.

I tend to find that just doing some "creative adjustments" is enough to convert a lot of MF poses to FF, especially rides, missionary, and anything vaguely grindy. Pro-tip: Ignore the original intention of the pose and try even flipping one person 180 degrees to some direction.

Sometimes it's easier to rip apart the furniture and create your own mixed set of animations. (Assuming you know how to script or edit AvSitter.)

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.