Rashomon: Outrageous rumors of Belli

Nika Talaj

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

News flash: Beth Macbain was adjusting Patch's balls and made him drop 20 regions!  Really!

OH QUICK somebody run and pick them up!  I hope that pretty waterfall in the pickle wasn't broken!

Go ahead, peeps, post your news flashes about ... oh ... what's going to actually be on the bottom tip of the pickle?

Inspired by Beth's hilarious post in the "When did ..."

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Patch’s balls.

Yeah, I figured it all out eventually, after reading your post carefully and checking your link.

Since I am not playing the catch & release game or the refresh game or whatever it is that folks are doing, the thread has mostly become quite boring to me.  Thus I seldom read it anymore.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, I figured it all out eventually, after reading your post carefully and checking your link.

Since I am not playing the catch & release game or the refresh game or whatever it is that folks are doing, the thread has mostly become quite boring to me.  Thus I seldom read it anymore.

You are either the wisest of us all, or have the most self-control. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I overheard that this gal's boss has a daughter who is best friends with some girl who found out from an Ancestry DNA test she's third cousins with a janitor who works the night shift 2 blocks away from LL headquarters. He told her (the best friend of the one lady's boss' daughter) that he  heard the Lab is hatching a plan, where on the second Tuesday of each month, at the stroke of midnight, all LH owners will randomly be assigned different homes. All of them! Can you imagine?!? A big shuffle! Obviously it's true, considering the info was gotten from the source, almost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Here's a new rumor...

High above the homes in Bellisseria is a little hidden pond, and within this little hidden pond lives a happy little introverted Angelfish. 

She spends her days swimming around her secret little pond, warmed by the sun's rays shining down on her, happily protected by her Linden master, one @Kona Linden, a fierce creature who is most definitely NOT to be trifled with. 

One day, a Friday in September, as rumor would have it, this very contented little Angelfish was happily splooshing around her pond when she heard a great thundering of hooves approaching. Introverted, yes, but still curious, she lifted herself up on her little fins to peek over the top of her pond and saw a giantess rapidly approaching on horseback. Hoping to go unnoticed, she dived beneath the surface again, but it was too late. The interloping giantess had spotted her bubbles!

The interloping giantess was also overcome with curiosity, and rode her horse, Henry, as close as possible without actually stepping in the pond, and peered beneath the surface to watch the now-frightened wee Angelfish. Unaware of the power she wielded, the giantess inadvertently touched the tiny fish... and a terrible thing happened! Terrible! 

Our heroine... our beautiful little Red Shoulder Angelfish found she could no longer swim! She froze right in her spot, fins working so hard attempting to move through her pond with the fluid grace bestowed upon her by her master, Kona, but the evil, wicked giantess had stolen her ability to move!

Rumor has it that this now-sad little fishie is still desperately attempting to break free, and the evil, wicked giantess on horseback is still sitting beside her little pond watching her failed attempts... with glee? No, not glee. Terror. Sheer terror for she fears the Great Kona. 

What will happened?? Will anyone be able to save our wee Angelfish or is she doomed to be forever frozen??

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.9ad9a52401998df68321c0a339269a83.gif

I have broken Kona's fish! @Patch Linden or @Quartz Mole, help meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.