Someone help!

X0Lexie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello thanks for reading! I need help with my avatar I recently got the maned wolf head and canine 2.0 Head but theres a problem the hair wont fit.. Does anyone know how to make hair fit on a canine2.0 and Maned wolf head? i see several users with the same head but their hair is A rigged mesh.. And yes i've tried changing the head shape but it doesnt work.. does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thanks

ugh.PNG

• Like 1

Most times if you see people with a paws head and rigged hair it's because they have their eyes linked to the head and stationary, or set in a way that makes it so that they don't move when head size is changed. I use the paws feline head on my furry avatar and this is what I do to wear rigged hairs. You forever look forward, but you sacrifice the usually erratic and jarring eye movements for more hair selection. Alternatively i've heard of some eyes you can set that have scripts that move them rather than the avatar's default eye setting.

Edited by s2Pandora

6 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

Most times if you see people with a paws head and rigged hair it's because they have their eyes linked to the head and stationary, or set in a way that makes it so that they don't move when head size is changed. I use the paws feline head on my furry avatar and this is what I do to wear rigged hairs. You forever look forward, but you sacrifice the usually erratic and jarring eye movements for more hair selection. Alternatively i've heard of some eyes you can set that have scripts that move them rather than the avatar's default eye setting.

How do i do this? 

7 minutes ago, X0Lexie said:

How do i do this? 

You'll want to rez the head and eyes both on the ground. Bring them all up to a level/height you can comfortably worth with and position the eyes as you want them to look inside the head. This can take a little time, so be patient. Once you have that done, rez a prim of shrink it down really small. Temporarily move the head away from the eyes, and position the prim behind the eyes, close enough that they'd be inside the head, but not necessarily on top of the eyes. Select the eyes and link them to the cube. You can leave the cube as is or set it to transparent(just the cube), up to you. Move the head back(opening edit on the head and ctrl z should move it back to where it was with the eyes). Then select the linked cube and link it to the head. You can move the head around to see if it worked/if the eyes move with the head.

It's been a while since i'd done this, but I believe that's how I did it.

Edited by s2Pandora

3 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

You'll want to rez the head and eyes both on the ground. Bring them all up to a level/height you can comfortably worth with and position the eyes as you want them to look inside the head. This can take a little time, so be patient. Once you have that done, rez a prim of shrink it down really small. Temporarily move the head away from the eyes, and position the prim behind the eyes, close enough that they'd be inside the head, but not necessarily on top of the eyes. Select the eyes and link them to the cube. You can leave the cube as is or set it to transparent(just the cube), up to you. Move the head back(opening edit on the head and ctrl z should move it back to where it was with the eyes). Then select the linked cube and link it to the head. You can move the head around to see if it worked/if the eyes move with the head.

It's been a while since i'd done this, but I believe that's how I did it.

Tysm <33

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.