Looking for a list of stores with Asian/kawaii skins

Lentissimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi I'm looking for a list of any stores that sells Asian/kawaii skins similar to this (not just looking for this one but if anyone can identify it that would be great too):

image.png.e6a27c4205924201bdf96664fe7410fe.png

This style of skins are seen very often in product ads (a lot of stores exclusively use this style of skins), and I assume there is either one store churning out skins like this or a few with very similar styles. I know in the pre-Bento days stores like VCO or TSG used to have static mesh heads with similar styles.

Not looking for anime heads, or "Asian" skins from stores that generally focus on a more Caucasian/western look (e.g. Laq or Belleza). Designers of this style are usually Chinese, Japanese or Korean I'm guessing.

Thanks.

Edited by Lentissimo

• 1 month later...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Iro/128/124/22 - It's a shopping area that has dami/ondo/online/offline/700/uzu/nino/sugarjam. Lot's of clothing/accesories and skin and related things that fall under the look you posted.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chu Chu/125/148/27 - The Chu Chu shopping area has more stores that give the same type of clothing and accessories. Ni Ni Planet here has skins and eyes. More More has skins, eyes, and make up. You can buy shapes separately at More More, if I remember right.

Both shopping areas have a lot of gachas. They're mostly for Genus but there's a lot of Catwa too.

Nomi had at least two skins but they've apparently imploded inworld and I don't see it on their marketplace store.  Hime-Dream makes at least one non anime skin.

28 minutes ago, Katt Dragoone said:

I got a skin from Arata. They have a lot of skins that look kawaii for sure. Dunno if that's what you'd like tho since it's a little caucasian 😕

Arata is Japanese, so I'm not sure that would fall under Caucasian focused. Unless you mean the skin tone, which would work fine with different shapes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.