Community rental (commercial)

xenoqc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Available multiple parcel starting 8x32 at 35LI to 32x28 at 150LI

For commercial purpose it is the perfect opportunity to anyone who wants to start a business or open a shop/store/office/vendor for an existing business. Every parcel have a building to install yourself in the development project. We are looking to select candidate to join our community program that provides pricing for the rent starting at 1L$/week. The property is still to be worked up and this opportunity is at its pilot stage and the whole project at its phase one.

The land is not highly visited, it is in an empty spot by the sea that gives a nice view.

The region is rated moderate with no covenant but some basic rules will be given after approval of an application. In order to qualify an In-game interview most happen.

You can come and have a visit:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malyshkin/149/137/40

The idea behind offering a "dollar" rental is to give fun to more people. I am having fun having my spot for my business so I want to share and I want to think first of the people who does not have this so easy. I am looking to build a little community of people that will stay the time they need to get started with their business or to stabilize an existing one. The work on the property is at a really early stage many progress and changes may occur around the rental area. Many planned improvement over time.

If you think that having your own commercial space for almost nothing would push you ahead of your actual possibilities then do not hesitate!

I am not looking for commercial opportunist to abuse of the offer when they don't need it. If you are a creator and you wish to have a try then go ahead :)  But if you just want to join to increase profit then... Unless you have an investment project ;) I just got a land that is too big for one and I don't want to make people pay so I am offering to those you cannot pay for a parcel.

Land perms are going to be discussed regard of the business planned and will be flexible!

Each parcel have its radio that allows to custom a stream link for your music.

This is my first try so I am a beginner then I am not the perfect landlord but I am honest and I tell you what. ;)

This "free rental" is meant to build an experimental community service or something like that. A service that want to provide installation for starting business or ones in difficulty. I truly believe that I am on a mission to help and support and since I am now trying something different, I am trying out around here ^^  I have limited spot for an undetermined time. How long it will be available will depends on the project results. If I fill the programs then it will be really great to have around 15+ people improving their fun around. If no one join this opportunity then I will have to reconsider the project and then offer something else.

Yokor (xenoqc resident)

Please IM me in-game if you have anything to communicate to me especially if you are interesting joining us!

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1656 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.