Sign in to follow this  
Syo Emerald

Inspiration for formal male outfit

Hello everyone,

I'm enjoying being inworld as my male alt a lot since I gave him a fantasy makeover. The only thing, that I currently lack any inspiration for is a formal outfit, that could work with his demon legs. Most male formal outfits only work normal human legs and while that is an option I keep in mind as a compromise, I would love to see how other people may have solved similar issues with non-human legs. I can't really wear a dress, like I would do it with a female avatar. 😂

3 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Hello everyone,

I'm enjoying being inworld as my male alt a lot since I gave him a fantasy makeover. The only thing, that I currently lack any inspiration for is a formal outfit, that could work with his demon legs. Most male formal outfits only work normal human legs and while that is an option I keep in mind as a compromise, I would love to see how other people may have solved similar issues with non-human legs. I can't really wear a dress, like I would do it with a female avatar. 😂

You could wear a dress like a caftan in silk or something.  

The main reason men stopped wearing dress-like clothing like the Druids was most likely so they could ride a horse.  You can't ride a horse in a druid's style dress.  Men had to hunt and be armed guards on a horse - thus the pants were invented, imo.  

Maybe look up formal Middle Eastern attire.