Community rental (commercial)

xenoqc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Are you one of those active players that could use their potential more if they could afford a place to set up a shop/office? But you could never because you don't have the linden?

Are you struggling paying your commercial rent at the point you have to sell things you should not to pay your weekly charge?

Or...

Maybe you have just started and need a place to get quickly on business without having to spend all your money...

The Alien Connection Association land is prepared to host a few candidates that after interview will qualify for community rental. This is an offer meant to start up a none profit organization within second life that will provides help and support to unfortunate players. Since the casperlet system does not allow to set rental at 0$ the price will be 1L$/week. There is 15+ spot to take!

Please note that commercial opportunist that would just jump on the opportunity will not be kept. If we find out that you are doing great with your business and that you can totally afford a commercial parcel, you will be asked to move out or even if it is a rip off of experimental community services, may result in being evict.

We want to connect the world and unify the minds so we all together be a loving family. For this, it is important to select some people and give them a chance!

This offer is for community purpose only and an illegible candidate is one that is in need of help and support.

Come and visit the land!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Malyshkin/149/137/40

Of course this still under construction and there is a lot of work to do on the property but it is still welcoming and capable to support starting commercial needs.

Size of parcels and buildings that are available vary and your location will be chosen regard to your actual need, not desire. There are building bigger than others and parcels with more LI. If you need something bigger it will be possible but if it is found empty all the time it will be asked to move in a smaller building where the size fit the need. Can start small and grow big!

On the land there is other side business unrelated to the community rental service, a club, a church and maybe other things eventually that can be added. The purpose of the main business is to run the Alien Connection Association.

Visit our promotional booth in business park!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business Park/219/10/25

The Alien Connection Association is a fun none profit organization that is looking to built a trans-community network to connect the world out of judgement of differences. We want to connect any community or field of interest around the world. The online/internet community which include second life is a part of it. As a gamer I bring here my Association founded in 2018. Our goal is to connect people from different platform and community.

If you are interested in this project and want to help developing it or if you want to become an associate to the organization so for just applying for the program then IM me in-game!

My name is Yokor (xenoqc resident) or you can search up "Alien Connection Association" and join the group to be in touch with us!

Thank you very much for reading and I hope to hear from you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.