Jump to content
xenoqc

Where to start?

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Erwin Solo said:

I set my CasperLets at one linden dollar per day, and set the refund at 100%, and so mine are set up for free. 

I've been doing it for years.  

That is really interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xenoqc said:

That is really interesting

The Max Rental time I use is two weeks or one month, depending on various factors.  I figure if a person can't get around to renew a free rental once or twice a month, they aren't really using it, and I'd like to make it available for someone else. 

I found that weekly rentals were too granular compared to my Max Rental time.  So, I went to daily rental of L$1.  With 100% refund, its all free anyway.  The impact of the daily rental is that a person can top off their rental renewal in fine grained daily steps.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Erwin Solo said:

The Max Rental time I use is two weeks or one month, depending on various factors.  I figure if a person can't get around to renew a free rental once or twice a month, they aren't really using it, and I'd like to make it available for someone else. 

I found that weekly rentals were too granular compared to my Max Rental time.  So, I went to daily rental of L$1.  With 100% refund, its all free anyway.  The impact of the daily rental is that a person can top off their rental renewal in fine grained daily steps.

 

When you say 100% refund you mean the option "discount" on the casperlet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, xenoqc said:

When you say 100% refund you mean the option "discount" on the casperlet?

Yes. Setting is 100% discount on sales of L$1 or more.  That's how you set up free in casperlet. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not new to business in SL, though my business is not highly successful or profitable. I would love the opportunity to set up a gallery of my art on your land if you would be willing to allow it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I am not new to business in SL, though my business is not highly successful or profitable. I would love the opportunity to set up a gallery of my art on your land if you would be willing to allow it.

If it can help you out you are welcome ^^ I just have a few things to set up and should be ready for later today ^^

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...