Where to start?

xenoqc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, xenoqc said:

That is really interesting

The Max Rental time I use is two weeks or one month, depending on various factors.  I figure if a person can't get around to renew a free rental once or twice a month, they aren't really using it, and I'd like to make it available for someone else. 

I found that weekly rentals were too granular compared to my Max Rental time.  So, I went to daily rental of L$1.  With 100% refund, its all free anyway.  The impact of the daily rental is that a person can top off their rental renewal in fine grained daily steps.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Erwin Solo said:

The Max Rental time I use is two weeks or one month, depending on various factors.  I figure if a person can't get around to renew a free rental once or twice a month, they aren't really using it, and I'd like to make it available for someone else. 

I found that weekly rentals were too granular compared to my Max Rental time.  So, I went to daily rental of L$1.  With 100% refund, its all free anyway.  The impact of the daily rental is that a person can top off their rental renewal in fine grained daily steps.

When you say 100% refund you mean the option "discount" on the casperlet?

3 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I am not new to business in SL, though my business is not highly successful or profitable. I would love the opportunity to set up a gallery of my art on your land if you would be willing to allow it.

If it can help you out you are welcome ^^ I just have a few things to set up and should be ready for later today ^^

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.