Clover Looking for Bloggers !!!

kira Alena

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please apply here : http://clovertec.net/blogger-info-application/

♥  Information  ♥

Thank you for your interest in Clover ! For our blogging group, I want to do things a little bit unconventionally. In the past, I have used blogotex for blogging, and found that it reduced communication between creator, and blogger. I want to have a group of people who are excited to try out products, and become a small community of individuals who want one another to grow. I do NOT want to pressure you, or hinder your creativity by posting deadlines, requirements, and other unnecessary stress. You can take my products, try them out, and post them if you love them ! I do not want bloggers who take my items, and refuse to interact with the group/myself, so I will be picky on who I chose to join, and I will weed out people who I feel like are abusing the system. I strongly encourage sending me ALL of your feedback about our products, even if it is a criticism. I will also start sending items for everyone to try out, some gifts here and there, blogger exclusives, and items that I am unsure about. You are NOT required to beta test items, but the option is there for you if you are curious. My only REQUIREMENT is that you post all posts containing my items to the Clover flickr group, and tag the clover account in your post. Please use the Clover group to post your creations, ask for help, and ideas, and any other related chat, even if it just getting to know one another. I really want you guys to LOVE being a clover blogger, and grow your following as you do it. Also, I will be creating a blogger lounge for everyone to go to, if you want a place to hangout, park your avatar as you blog, or anything else. If you have any ideas for the blogger lounge, Let me know ! I would love to hear your ideas.  I will also be hosting small gatherings, or release events there. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1682 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.