Sign in to follow this  
marniegate

RP Partner?

Hi everyone!

I've just recently discovered family rp sims and would love to involve an RP partner in my storylines! I, at some point, would love to get pregnant, have children, live in an RP community (I am working on it right now hehe.) And just overall do all of the things a RL family would do, cook dinners, watch movies, go on holidays, decorate for Christmas/Halloween etc. If you're interested my time is SLT+8 and my inworld name is marniegate. 

Thanks!!!

On 9/10/2019 at 11:36 AM, marniegate said:

Hi everyone!

I've just recently discovered family rp sims and would love to involve an RP partner in my storylines! I, at some point, would love to get pregnant, have children, live in an RP community (I am working on it right now hehe.) And just overall do all of the things a RL family would do, cook dinners, watch movies, go on holidays, decorate for Christmas/Halloween etc. If you're interested my time is SLT+8 and my inworld name is marniegate. 

Thanks!!!

while you are RP family. it might be interesting RP meeting one another and falling in love too. 

On 9/10/2019 at 4:36 PM, marniegate said:

Hi everyone!

Thanks!!!

I must admit that family role-play is not something I have ever tried, it's strange that I haven't because I like urban because it is close to real life. I think the reason I avoided family role-play is because, for me role-play is just dress up and acting and the impression I get from some is that family role-play is taken more seriously, in that the relationships that are formed are considered as real as real life relationships. It may be I have been misinformed and that family role-play is like any other role-play. In urban role-play if my character gets married or forms any other kind of relationship, it's literally just the character doing it. I have no involvement in the relationships beyond telling the stories related to them.

I would love to hear about your experience, as you have said you just recently discovered family role-play and of course from anyone who is involved in family role-play.