Overrun downgrade

Sionnach666

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I decided a long while back to downgrade from premium to basic and I removed my card details (that had gone out of date anyway). A busy time for me meant I then overran my billing date by less than one day before I downgraded. My account now has a 'There's a problem with your account' message asking me to put my details back so I can pay the due amount...which covers the next year up to September 2020. Am I likely to have my account removed for what was just a few hours of still being on a premium account? I don't really want to pay a full year but I understand it was my own fault.

6 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, Sionnach666 said:

Thank you...I understand they don't take lindens...hence the winking emoji. The payment details were going to be out of date anyway so the result would have been the same without me updating them. I was just too slow in doing the downgrade due to real life commitments. Was only asking if they're likely to suspend the account for being a few hours over or  would they insist on the next full year payment. 

If you're going to just wait and see, your account will be automatically locked because you haven't paid your bills.

Since you still have Premium, you should use the Live Chat feature to talk to someone and figure out how to fix things, as soon as possible so you don't have to pay too much extra.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

Thank you...I understand they don't take lindens...hence the winking emoji. The payment details were going to be out of date anyway so the result would have been the same without me updating them. I was just too slow in doing the downgrade due to real life commitments. Was only asking if they're likely to suspend the account for being a few hours over or  would they insist on the next full year payment. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.