Kellynataly Twine

I can not buy Lindens since last week

Question

I'm in Lima Peru South America, and have always bought lindens using my Credit Card from "Master Card" and lately using Paypal. But since last week it doesn't let me. at the end it says "There was a problem charging your payment method". Can anybody help me ?. I have tried everything , and even I have updated my billing info with an ID and an utility bill.

Edited by Kellynataly Twine

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Kellynataly Twine said:

Can anybody help me ?

contact (billing) support

• Like 1

At this moment, LL is doing some maintenance on their Billing system.  While your problem started before that, it will probably be a good idea to wait until they have fixed their problems before doing very much to fix yours.

When using PayPal as your payment method, the usual reason you get that "problem charging your payment method" message is because there was not enough money in the PayPal account to cover the charges.  LL will not wait for money to be transferred from your backup payment method to PayPal to them, they require instant payment.  Transfer some funds into your PayPal account, and then try your transaction again.