You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I purchased a new laptop and everything on it is newer and more up to date than my old one and for some reason I can't use advanced lighting? I use Firestorm SOO I tried SL viewer and it allows me to use advanced lighting but I cannot use SL viewer I HATE IT! I can't get used to it and everything about Firestorm feels a lot better than SL viewer. 

So anyway, my question is is there anyway at all I can turn on advanced viewer in Firestorm, there's literally no option I can't tick it I take A LOT of pics and I use the body shine a lot so I really need it to work lol 😫 I found something on here and it was a similar issue but the other way around they could get it on firestorm and not sl - someone told them a way around it but obviously that might not work since I want it on Firestorm not Sl viewer lol.

Thanks in advance. 

40 minutes ago, psychkink said:

there's literally no option I can't tick it I take A LOT of pics and I use the body shine a lot so I really need it to work lol 😫 

As i dont have access to Firestorm right now, i cant verify my own advice, but as much as i remember, you need to check all the options above the ALM checkbox.
But, it should be there at least, no matter if its clickable or not.

You can activate ALM via the photo tools if you don't have the icon on your tool bar right click and select the option that allows you to select tool bar icons and drag it on to there. ALM can be activated in the second tab of photo tools you don't need to ramp up your graphic settings from say mid to use ALM, shadows or DoF just have basic shaders enabled you can turn on/off and play around with these features as needed in photo tools

• 1 year later...
On 9/9/2019 at 11:20 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

You can activate ALM via the photo tools if you don't have the icon on your tool bar right click and select the option that allows you to select tool bar icons and drag it on to there. ALM can be activated in the second tab of photo tools you don't need to ramp up your graphic settings from say mid to use ALM, shadows or DoF just have basic shaders enabled you can turn on/off and play around with these features as needed in photo tools

thank you so much big hugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.