Help!!! My clothes won't load :(((

WallaSan Grommet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Today I cleared my cache before loggin in... big mistake. Nothing would load and I had to go into the developer menu to load the default avatar.Every time I try to wear an outfit I get a bazillion error messages:

WallaScreenie-01.jpg

I tried to use the premium [Yes, I'm a premium account] chat support, but they're not out of bed yet :((( So I filed a ticket. And went to an empty sim in an attempt to load my avatar but nothing happened. :matte-motes-crying:

I should look more like this:

Album Shot-01_016.jpg

Does anyone know any magic tricks to get my clothes to load?

its a system wide thing dont worry they said its a network error on their end so itll be back up in probably anywhere from ten mionutes to a couple hours either way your stuff is safe dont worry heres the other thread http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Second-Life-Server/Major-Issue-Server-Update-May-11-renders-100-of-inventory/m-p/865923/highlight/false#M463

ive the same problem..think its the server maintenance thats causing it..i came in virtually naked with no attachments and even after a character test im still no further forward...

announcements dont say anything about character changes only about in world services..

my partner was noobed but he managed to get himself back ..but i cant..

Well grid status isn't telling me why for the past four days I have been a cloud on phoenix and a nasty tan newbie on hippo viewer cause it is saying my clothes are loaded, I have logged in as an Alt and everything is fine with it but not AntnyB. I had a similar issue before and all I had to do is put my skin and shape back on and it was fine, now it says when I try to put on something, that I can't change my appearance till my clothing is loaded...HELP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.