Male genitalia physics?

LiaraTisoni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, LiaraTisoni said:

Is there a male genitalia out there that has any kind of realities movement physics?  Like when not hard it will move when walking or sitting. 

Why would you want it moving?

Frankly, there are times when I wish there were better ways of constraining it.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why would you want it moving?

Frankly, there are times when I wish there were better ways of constraining it.

More realism. It looks goofy when hips sway side to side and it just stays still, hanging there like a metal rod..  lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LiaraTisoni said:

More realism. It looks goofy when hips sway side to side and it just stays still, hanging there like a metal rod..  lol

I'm not exactly an expert, but I don't think there are physics that work on it (although I'll gladly be corrected). I have heard that you can get some form of animation or scripting that "jiggles" the attached bits underneath.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LiaraTisoni said:

Is there a male genitalia out there that has any kind of realities movement physics?  Like when not hard it will move when walking or sitting. 

There's genital from Birth that does wiggle animation for more realism when you walking, or any animation that looks... pretty neat. Go try the demo.

I`ve seen a few creators using animesh for genitals (this allows for adding some cool animations without affecting bones that would later clash with your AO), reviews seem generally positive..perhaps that could be worth checking out...Regarding physic, I`ve seen a few gifs for jiggly testicles on MP but it didn`t look very believable to me, it did make me laugh so that`s something!

yeah I`m too curious for my own good lol

21 hours ago, LiaraTisoni said:

yes it's around by several brands .. for now it's mostly absurd and totally not realistic, and garanteed success to loose all arousal.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:28 PM, Alyona Su said:

Is it because the men are jealous that we have bouncy boobs, bellies, and butts? I say they needs these also a prerequisite before anything else.

Actually, Belleza Jake does bouncy pecs, butts, and bellies as well with proper physics 😆 (Signature Gianni does as well, but not as much as Belleza Jake).

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 626 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.