Sign in to follow this  
LuLuLag

How does one create eyebrow shapes?

Question

I am trying to package a shape I have created and and wondering what are my options for eyebrow shapes? How might one make them - can you make customizable ones? Are they done in a 3D program? ? Can you purchase full per ones? What do other people do?

3 answers to this question

Eyebrows for the classic avatar are adjusted in the Hair section of the Appearance sliders

18 hours ago, LuLuLag said:

I am trying to package a shape I have created and and wondering what are my options for eyebrow shapes? How might one make them - can you make customizable ones? Are they done in a 3D program? ? Can you purchase full per ones? What do other people do?

Create new hair by right-clicking an inventory folder and choose New>Clothing Item>Hair - the menu item names may be different depending on your viewer, but creating a new eyebrow (Hair) is done the same way as creating a new shirt. Also, system eyebrows may also affect the *shape* of mesh head eyebrows if the head is designed that way.

Edited by Alyona Su