CHANGE MALE FOOT ARCH HEIGHT

EvePetersen1572

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have ben trying to figure out how to get my male (classic) TMP body or the upgraded version 1.1 to have mid or high feet like they have for female avi's. Also for Signature Gianni male body. Is this even possible??? I have noticed they added scripts for foot arch height that comes with the upgraded (classic) TMP version 1.1 for males but u have to attach it to a shoe instead of the feet themselves. And the tab to add new script for the male bodies or shoes already bought don't give u permission and is unclickable (greyed out). I am still new to all this, and iv seen in some advertisements, in the marketplace, on different clothing options, that the male models have arched barefeet. Why is this option only for females? And if not, how do i get my male avi's to have arched feet... its 2019 and i want my male avi's to be on their tippy toes. :( Please help!

Edited by EvePetersen1572

4 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

. :( Please help!

you have a slightly older post in the right section. Please it's really a lot easier to keep it to one, you'r answers will also be on one place.
The Answers section isn't really the place for fashion or product request.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

4 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you have a slightly older post in the right section. Please it's really a lot easier to keep it to one, you'r answers will also be on one place.
The Answers section isn't really the place for fashion or product request.

Im not quiet sure how to delete it... I'm new to the forum section.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.