CHANGE MALE FOOT ARCH HEIGHT

EvePetersen1572

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have ben trying to figure out how to get my male (classic) TMP body or the upgraded version 1.1 to have mid or high feet like they have for female avi's. Also for Signature Gianni male body. Is this even possible??? I have noticed they added scripts for foot arch height that comes with the upgraded (classic) TMP version 1.1 for males but u have to attach it to a shoe instead of the feet themselves. And the tab to add new script for the male bodies or shoes already bought don't give u permission and is unclickable (greyed out). I am still new to all this, and iv seen in some advertisements, in the marketplace, on different clothing options, that the male models have arched barefeet. Why is this option only for females? And if not, how do i get my male avi's to have arched feet... its 2019 and i want my male avi's to be on their tippy toes. :( Please help!

Edited by EvePetersen1572

i think you need different sets of feet to do this, scripts in shoes won't change your avatar's arch.
Have a look at Slink, if i'm not wrong Gianni is compatible with slink feet
If your other bodies are compatible will be in the manuals.
I'm however pretty sure the TMP body has...( or hád.. now with the new versions) high heels feet.

2 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i think you need different sets of feet to do this, scripts in shoes won't change your avatar's arch.
I'm however pretty sure the TMP body has...( or hád.. now with the new versions) high heels feet.

I have all 3 TMP male bodies... the classic, the classic version 1.1, and legacy. I have not seen an option in the HUDs to change the arch for male feet only female. 😢

31 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

I have all 3 TMP male bodies... the classic, the classic version 1.1, and legacy. I have not seen an option in the HUDs to change the arch for male feet only female. 😢

nobody said that .. but

Edited by Alwin Alcott

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I don't think there would be much of a market for this, as most male avatars don't wear heels.

Most female avatars dont have flat chests and *****es either but they have a market for that. Same for wheelchairs... only cus it is a minority group doesn't mean it shouldn't b included in SecondLife. 🧐😇

Edited by EvePetersen1572

Unfortnate;y there's isn't a   Mid/High/Flat option for  the male tmp bodies (og, 1., legacy) or for most male  bodies for that matter alas, However, Riot does does have the Trizie socks, that allow male mesh bodies to wear heeled shoes:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RIOT-Trixie-Socks-DEMO-Jake-Gianni-Slink-Adam/15688056

People have been asking mesh body creators for  the option however. so if there's  more demand. maybe  eventually they'll cave.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AylinVali said:

Unfortnate;y there's isn't a   Mid/High/Flat option for  the male tmp bodies (og, 1., legacy) or for most male  bodies for that matter alas, However, Riot does does have the Trizie socks, that allow male mesh bodies to wear heeled shoes:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RIOT-Trixie-Socks-DEMO-Jake-Gianni-Slink-Adam/15688056

People have been asking mesh body creators for  the option however. so if there's  more demand. maybe  eventually they'll cave.

Thank u so much! Whoever came up with this option is keeping everyone in mind, especially in 2019! However I'm not looking for shoes or socks to change the shape but change the shape of the barefeet themselves on the best male avatars. For example i have seen it done in marketplace store in a few advertisements! Hopefully there is more demand, not sure how to contact the creators myself yet. 

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 3.44.32 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 3.45.16 AM.jpg

3 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

Thank u so much! Whoever came up with this option is keeping everyone in mind, especially in 2019! However I'm not looking for shoes or socks to change the shape but change the shape of the barefeet themselves on the best male avatars. For example i have seen it done in marketplace store in a few advertisements! Hopefully there is more demand, not sure how to contact the creators myself yet. 

Sadly like I said. It's just not possible.  those photos where most likely  photoshopped. =x  none of the  male bodies  I have, have the option. (I have: Legacy, Slink and Signature's  Gerlat. All are just flat)

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

See the triXie socks narrow the feet and make em feminine to fit female shoes which is wonderful if ur into that! But im looking for something more towards in the pictures... keep the male foot shape but arched without socks or shoes. 

The arched feet in those ad images are just a result of the poses being used. Believe me, if there were a way to have a male high foot, I would be all over it. I asked Siddean of Slink a long time ago if she would consider it, and she said she'd add it to her list, but it's never materialised. The market for it is - as Nalates mentions - a lot bigger than many people think. There are a lot of guys in SL who wear heels.

I do have a few bits of advice in this post on my blog for heels that male avatars can wear. As Aylin mentioned, there are also Riot's amazing Trixi heeled socks, and Riot (alongside Cubura) have heeled boots that contain male fits.

I've just consoled myself by - whenever the urge to wear heels strikes - using the Maitreya Lara body with the V-Tech flat chest add-on. You can also use some unrigged female footwear and resize it to fit a male avi (what many of us have been doing since the days of sculpties, but you're limited to boots in that case.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

The arched feet in those ad images are just a result of the poses being used. Believe me, if there were a way to have a male high foot, I would be all over it. I asked Siddean of Slink a long time ago if she would consider it, and she said she'd add it to her list, but it's never materialised. The market for it is - as Nalates mentions - a lot bigger than many people think. There are a lot of guys in SL who wear heels.

I do have a few bits of advice in this post on my blog for heels that male avatars can wear. As Aylin mentioned, there are also Riot's amazing Trixi heeled socks, and Riot (alongside Cubura) have heeled boots that contain male fits.

I've just consoled myself by - whenever the urge to wear heels strikes - using the Maitreya Lara body with the V-Tech flat chest add-on. You can also use some unrigged female footwear and resize it ro fit a male avi (what many of us have been doing since the days of sculpties, but you're limited to boots in that case.

Thank u dear! In a matter of 30 minutes i have already read bunch of ur posts and luv em! U have ben extremely helpful. As for maitreya lara body with the v-teck flat, i have tried that for my female avi ( i am a transgender girl in real life) but i messed up my lara body and had to get it redelivered and resave all my outfits :.(. I have even watched a video on youtube but just can't seem to get it.

5 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

As for maitreya lara body with the v-teck flat, i have tried that for my female avi ( i am a transgender girl in real life) but i messed up my lara body and had to get it redelivered and resave all my outfits :.(. I have even watched a video on youtube but just can't seem to get it.

What problems are you having with it? The main problem I have is finding V-Tech clothing that isn't completely 'pastel-pretty femboi'. It does exist, but you have to dig around for it! I'll try to help with any questions you have about it, and there are several other guys here on the forum who use V-Tech and can also offer advice.

No need to re-save your outfits if you're using the Firestorm viewer. The 'replace links' function would have replaced just the links to the body in a matter of seconds.

18 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

What problems are you having with it? The main problem I have is finding V-Tech clothing that isn't completely 'pastel-pretty femboi'. It does exist, but you have to dig around for it! I'll try to help with any questions you have about it, and there are several other guys here on the forum who use V-Tech and can also offer advice.

No need to re-save your outfits if you're using the Firestorm viewer. The 'replace links' function would have replaced just the links to the body in a matter of seconds.

I have a really hard time matching the skin color of my face, the chest section of v-tech, and the rest of the body seamlessly. I guess matching bento catwa head color with the body isn't as difficult as it is for me to try and match the color and skin with the lara body and v-tech chest section... Secondlife gives me a place to b myself without the fear of getting hurt or judged poorly along with indulging in my fetish. Being a transgender girl with a huge male foot fetish isn't all that common, all though foot fetishes r among both men and women, being born intersex is still a small percentage. 

•  

3 minutes ago, EvePetersen1572 said:

I have a really hard time matching the skin color of my face, the chest section of v-tech, and the rest of the body seamlessly. I guess matching bento catwa head color with the body isn't as difficult as it is for me to try and match the color and skin with the lara body and v-tech chest section.

You just need appliers in the same skintone from the same designer. Catwa applier for the head, and Omega applier for the body (which will work on Maitreya and V-Tech, as long as you have Omega capability installed into both). If you don't have the Omega relays for Maitreya and V-Tech, you can pick them up from the Omega store on Marketplace. Add the Maitreya one and click to install Omega into the body, then wear the V-Tech one any time you need to use an Omega applier (since that one's a relay, not an installer), then find a creator who makes V-tech compatible skins. Quite a few designers out there do them. Off the top of my head I can think of: Pink Fuel, Lumae, Ritual, Go&See, and Sun & Stars.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

You just need appliers in the same skintone from the same designer. Catwa applier for the head, and Omega applier for the body (which will work on Maitreya and V-Tech, as long as you have Omega capability installed into both). If you don't have the Omega relays for Maitreya and V-Tech, you can pick them up from the Omega store on Marketplace. Add the Maitreya one and click to install Omega into the body, then wear the V-Tech one any time you need to use an Omega applier (since that one's a relay, not an installer), then find a creator who makes V-tech compatible skins. Quite a few designers out there do them. Off the top of my head I can think of: Pink Fuel, Lumae, Ritual, Go&See, and Sun & Stars.

Thank u for taking the time out u have ben such a big help in so many areas! 🤗

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1412 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.