Jump to content
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Lets keep this simple. I live in a skybox with my pet albino wombat, (wombie) and my ex-store fairy greeter. (she doesn't have a name). The wombat nudges you around constantly and the fairy keeps whizzing around my head welcoming me - NON STOP.

How do you think I feel!!??!!??!!  🙄😧😭☠️🙀

 

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

goodness.... it's a public sandbox... get real please buy a sim and lock the door if you want full privacy and nobody comming close.

Super long  Took me forever, apologies TLDR; Don't let the curiosity of others cloud your judgment of everyone, or your judgment of where you are. Sometimes curiosity really is just curiosity, no

You have an excellent first name.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Maryanne Solo said:

Lets keep this simple. I live in a skybox with my pet albino wombat, (wombie) and my ex-store fairy greeter. (she doesn't have a name). The wombat nudges you around constantly and the fairy keeps whizzing around my head welcoming me - NON STOP.

How do you think I feel!!??!!??!!  🙄😧😭☠️🙀

 

Stores that use those fairies are stores I avoid. There isn't much more irritating than trying to look at a product only to have that blasted thing block your view, even when zoomed in, and then try to adjust your cam only to have the little bleepity bleep bleep get right in the way again! And again! And again! I'm not going to buy what I can't see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MichaMoz said:

Get yourself a good security orb and set it to instant ban anyone who dares set foot on your property just in case they get past the ban lines.

I dunna-think you can make ban lines in a sandbox and neither would a security orb of any kind work very well there as you could be Abuse-Reported as a griefer. Just saying. Because you do not quote anyone so it must be presumed you reply to the Original Post. You *DID* actually read it, right?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

You *DID* actually read it, right?

Yes, I did and as many others have said, if security is such a concern then maybe building in a public sandbox is not the safest place. They should instead consider building on their own property where security precautions can be taken.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaMoz said:

Yes, I did and as many others have said, if security is such a concern then maybe building in a public sandbox is not the safest place. They should instead consider building on their own property where security precautions can be taken.

I'd love to. Can you afford to pay for something larger than a 512 for me since I can't afford to own land? Will you pay for premium for me so I can have mainland? No? Thought so.

Point being not everyone in SL has an income of $50kUS and above, so not everyone can afford land. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'd love to. Can you afford to pay for something larger than a 512 for me since I can't afford to own land? Will you pay for premium for me so I can have mainland? No? Thought so.

Point being not everyone in SL has an income of $50kUS and above, so not everyone can afford land. 

No but I've made friends that can and do let me use their secure property. You could also try to do the same.

 

3e3625166eee4e5f3c92340d9c4d14a6.png.cc32531106223a1bae877fecbbd90a45.png

Additionally if you look hard enough there are alternatives.

 

Edited by MichaMoz
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MichaMoz said:

No but I've made friends that can and do let me use their secure property. You could also try to do the same.

Sorry, I don't mooch off my friends. I earn the privilege. By doing something for them in return. As I am currently doing at Hither. I work for the use of the land. 

 

Yes there are plenty of sandboxes around. Like Skidz that I have been using off and on for more than 10 years.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Sorry, I don't mooch off my friends. I earn the privilege. By doing something for them in return. As I am currently doing at Hither. I work for the use of the land. 

So, you wouldn't mooch off your friends but you would off of me by asking me to pay for you to have a premium account?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I'd love to. Can you afford to pay for something larger than a 512 for me since I can't afford to own land? Will you pay for premium for me so I can have mainland? No? Thought so.

Point being not everyone in SL has an income of $50kUS and above, so not everyone can afford land. 

Ooh! If we pay your tier, do get get to boss you around? Or will you be domme? Asking for a friend.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaMoz said:

So, you wouldn't mooch off your friends but you would off of me by asking me to pay for you to have a premium account?

I was demonstrating my point, not trying to mooch off someone I don't know and doesn't know me. That is not who I am. Or how I am. You know what I meant. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I was demonstrating my point, not trying to mooch off someone I don't know and doesn't know me. That is not who I am. Or how I am. You know what I meant. 

Then don't imply that I am somehow mooching off of my friends. They are compensated much the same way as yours for their kindness.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MichaMoz said:

Then don't imply that I am somehow mooching off of my friends. They are compensated much the same way as yours for their kindness.

I didn't imply a thing. You chose to take it that way. 

Enjoy your SL. It's the only SL you've got. And no that doesn't imply anything either. I simply modified Joe Bastardi's closing statement for his forecasts on AccuWeather.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

You've been reading the Alpha and Omega series or the Mercy Thompson series, haven't you. :D

Hmm..lots and lots of shifter series. Mostly M/M, some M/M/M. Omega is often a trope where they start out meek and abused by a pack leader, then are liberated when someone good takes over the pack.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Hmm..lots and lots of shifter series. Mostly M/M, some M/M/M. Omega is often a trope where they start out meek and abused by a pack leader, then are liberated when someone good takes over the pack.

Yeah... good thing that isn't how it works in the real world. Thankfully.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiera Clutterbuck said:

Hey there selene you can have all my land!!!!!!!   Oh wait, I don't have any.  hehe    But I would give u some if I could!

I appreciate the thought! Thank you! 

I have to admit that I am finding more "good people" in SL in the past few months than I have in all the years I've been a resident. Definitely not going to complain about that! xD

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...