Stop Judging Others It’s 2019

PinkMilkyWay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

U should take ur own advice cus saying I’m a explicit word with wings isn’t challenging yourself to control the way in which u respond it’s being rude

I think it's "an" before explicit as the next word begins with a vowel and you know in english we just don't do that kind of thing putting two vowels together. Isn't this the SL writers forum? Excuse me, I'm out.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I can't decide what's more entertaining right now, this thread or the ongoing Muppet Show at the Palace of Westminster.

I think what is happening right now is our payback for flying that baby blimp when someone visited from over the pond 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alexandra Divisadero said:

U should take ur own advice cus saying I’m a explicit word with wings isn’t challenging yourself to control the way in which u respond it’s being rude

I  do not understand this above sentence , I never said the person was a explicit word with wings ,,,,, o i had to read it a few times and diagram it  , The post about bees was  for us to all take a break and it was a tie between  the bee or a wal mart meeme,  I do not even see how one would take that meeme as a personal attack as i even said it was a public announcement for saftey  ,,,, if you have ever been stun by one of these critters you would understand that meeme,

Something must have really upset this person  with the lashing out at every one and i am hoping they somehow find peace,

just a general note below

After my last post i signed out  just now catching up reading ,  I looked at the profile and  i wonder if it is an alt of someone due to the profile,  and the groups listed , 

Note i do apologize for mis spelling and grammar on my replies .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

It's "You should take your own advice, because saying I’m a [...] isn’t challenging yourself to control the way in which you  respond ; it’s being rude"

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Being rude and mean is not going to make up for your lack of having friends irl or having a life besides being on here if I want to start a thread and a forum I can u guys don’t like it tough,and for the people who keep coming back u r truly pathetic for u to be on here lashing out at someone who u don’t even know and someone who doesn’t care to know u at this point I already reported and u guys r going to be added to my ignored list and btw block me idc you’re not anyone I want to be associated with u can get out my forum because ur just going to be blocked from posting content anyways u guys are disgusting disrespectful and an intolerance that I’m not going to let be in my existence be miserable by your own selves don’t drag someone else down with u,ignorant,closeminded rats.

no one is lashing out ,,,, read your replies ,,,, speaking very softly ,,, Linden lab owns the forum and they do read these, no one has called you a name yet you have continually call us names  . I have to wonder if you are a teenager at study hall or computer lab and showing off for your friends ,  NO one  is intollerant of you just confused with the amount of negatiive emotion .  Adults are use to being called names and made fun  of ,    Instead of being upset about the dislike of certain avi shapes  rediredt ,,, there is a hurricane and those people who are in harms way and also who have been in the diaster have no power nothing ,,,  avi shape seriously when in real life  some who live in thoses places  are residents  memebers of second life and that is the big concern are they ok are they hurt,,,, that is more important than a dislike of a shape size whatever it is ,,,, talking to you very softly but get it together sweetie ,,, being upset about a pixel  when some of the family memebers of second life we do not know if they are ok or hurt ,, THAT IS WHAT IS IMPORTANT ,,, not this  going to see if  people i know have log in yet ,,,,,, praying they are ok

Edited by roseelvira
i forgot
  • Like 4

Dear OP, forums are, basically, >irrelevant<. Well all go through stages of forum involvement, from lots of, to barely at all. To lead a healthy life one must put distance between social media and the everyday "normal". Modern social media is a total FARCE started by a pimply dweeb who when all is said and done has contributed NOTHING. Not one darn thing. Social media has ONE use only and that is to sell stuff or advertise your wares/works. Have a healthy contempt for it because it deserves no better treatment than a quick look, to be flushed immediately after. Laugh at it and laugh HARD. 🙄   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Hello,Howdy,and greetings

Before I begin this forum/discussion it’s not being made to attack,slander,degrade,or callout anyone for any reason Okay now that that’s out of the way,Recently I have seen a thread that was contradicting and condemning a certain shape that is going around on here while I will not say any names I just wanted to let it be known that making fun of someone for their avatar,how they look,their lifestyle,on or what they do on second life is not and never will be okay.As a person who have experienced this from another virtual chat room website and who was called a noob and other things for not having an avi that didn’t fit another persons standards,It would be good if everyone could just let ppl be and bygones be bygones,I’m not saying that you have to get along with said person or get along with people u may not like,I’m saying that making fun of ppl and bullying/harassing them for what they want to do on second life far from acceptable and is mean spirited,rude,and immature.If that person want to do a certain thing look a certain way or live a certain lifestyle on here than that’s their right and NOONE NOT ANYBODY has the right to try and take that from them because said person doesn’t live up to your standards or expectations of what they should be.Please know that who they are and how they look on second life is THEIR business not yours.No one should have to explain their ways to anyone and if u don’t like that maybe you should just find another virtual world game to play.

U don't like ur space bar do u lmao

• Moderators

Oh man, if you don't know professional wrestling, you're gonna have a bad time with this one. It's the New Day. Look 'em up. You're welcome.

Aaaaawwwwwwww good morning, Second Life Community Forums!

Don't you dare be sour! Clap your hands for the world famous end of thread moderation technique

And feel the power!

IT'S A NEW LOCK, YES IT IS

latest?cb=20170211051401

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoooooa, whoa!

Stop lookin' for this old thread
Let it go, cause this thread is dead
So move along, that's what I said
It's in the rear view mirror, I've sent it off to bed

Wanna get on the right road?
On the right track, on the right flow?
Follow Standards that you all know
Here is a link, in the rare case that you don't

The time is now, the moment is here
Enough with the jeers, it's been moved up a tier
Now we'll moderate it

The future is now, Community Standards power
Gotta submit reports, do not resort
Into your hands don't take it

And profanity is always wrong even when the pressure is on
That's when it's time to be calm

Just look in the mirror and don't engage
Don't be what you hate
'cause it's time to be great

So c'mon and embrace a new thread
C'mon these critiques you can shed

If you block, there's no need to talk
And while them haters keep hating, you'll be winning the race

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.