Stop Judging Others It’s 2019

PinkMilkyWay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You obviously have not read the Community Guidelines about inappropriate language and personally attacking someone.  Here are yous posts with the violations highlighted.

image.png.82255ffcf2a85155a3fe20f49d6d759d.png

image.png.7567f5b0a21e1a6afc1b28af771f41cd.png

image.png.5b6280f4a11bb472e863c7531f9760f7.png

image.png.ed3ef3772d09a0125429f3c40685e8ea.png

image.png.e13e3077b34ce4e3b481a4e75b0b2434.png

image.png.dee69702730c90974ba0e996ce8798b5.png

image.png.ea368e697a862ef649f6656c29557747.png

Trying to obscure the cussing doesn't matter -- it is still against the rules.  If you are lucky, you'll only get a warning.  If you aren't so lucky, you'll get banned from the forums and inworld for 1-5 days.

Don't bother. Anyone that denies the truth when it's staring them in the face in front of a crowd of people needs professional help.

• Like 3

Well I am officially done with forums for now because I don’t have Time to get banned because ppl want to report me for”Breaking tos”But won’t report themselves for what they said or posted,I posted a forum I expressed my feelings and ppl come after me for what I post and defending myself.I mean some of u really should just get off sl because this is suppose to be a fun game with cool ppl to hangout with but some not all of u just wanted to be mean,rude,cause drama,harass,bully or do all of the above.U get on here then u say something rude and u don’t expect someone to say something back but when they do u decide”Oh well imma report”Nah report yourselves because I did nothing but post a forum about ppl shouldnt be being mean to someone because of their avatar and I had one person who said that there wasn’t anything to report concerning the reply’s I received?And that no one would get banned?But it’s okay to report me for”Breaking tos”When I was just defending myself?U guys are really the type of ppl I’ve strived to get away from off the other virtual chat i was on and furthermore I want nothing more to do with any of the people who decided to be toxic on here.If I want to express myself through the forum then I will I didn’t break any guidelines that I know of in my initial post,and I wasn’t attacking anyone,again just go away already because I’m fed up with all the drama and pettiness on here.If u were not doing anything to cause any problems on here for me then this does not apply to u but everyone else leave.Im done✌️

• Haha 3

If you feel leaving is in your best interest then i wish you all thhe best and that all the love joy favor and eveything good be yours , Sad that somehow you did not see or feel wanted ,,, also my bee post was a break from  the back and forth ,,,, it just dawned on me you though it was refering to you it was not it was a tie between that and a wal mart funny   ,,,, i think that there maybe a bit of you assuming  and mis directed pereption    once again every one had a different way of expressing themselves ,,,,   just know that you are loved and  a cherished person and many hugs and wished for your happiness

Edited by roseelvira

2 hours ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

I’m done talking to u ppl.....

1 hour ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

GN✌️😊

1 hour ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

I’m done with the unnecessary drama and unneeded stress ....... I’m done with this crap .....

56 minutes ago, PinkMilkyWay said:

Well I am officially done with forums for now ..........

giphy.gif

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 9

I am stuck  in the 80s ,,, that said it  was  big hair,shoulder pads , boobs  litle waist and tiny butt to fit into  jordach or sergio velenti jeans ,,,, and we all worked out ,, leg warmers lolol omg ,,,   good times ,,, and skating ....

Edited by roseelvira
spellcheck out
  • Like 1

ok  lets get to the heart of this ,,,,  when you started this thread which is what is  not your forum,,,,,  were you feeling  emotional pain that someone ridiculed you in anyway before posting the topic?    Or is it because there are people who dislike certain features  on avis and will not buy them.   Are you making the bodies or skins and someone said somthing negative about it  ?? Making fun is basic and abstract at the same time  like  saying some one was speeding ,,, well how fast and what was the speed limit?????

There are many different reasons people are in sl and most do not look at it as a cool game , they are here to create and some even make a living , some have physical disabilities as MS or heart disease or cancer  too many to mention .

In my view  this was like  this is an example   someone seeing somone speeding and then comes running into a resturant yelling about terrible driving and speeding and becasue a few made a joke because there  was many levels of un clariety  the witness started to threaten to have the people in the resturant arrested or fined ,,,, and truthfully  when i read the initial thread post i thought you were either under 18 and needed to be in the teen forum if they have one or  a troll trying to start controversey  , why i do feel some replyed with the jokes ,,,

if you are that upset with the other thread  you can contact support becasue the same people on this thread are on the other threads as well ,,, and read them and reply ,,, so getting mad at the people on this thread  is misplaced anger  

so what is all of this really about ,,,

fact some do not fine extra large body parts attractive ,  some dont like tall avi  s   , some dont like the furries   the fairies the ponies  i could go on and on and many do not like the vampires  sl is a huge place and not one size fits all

i do hope you reflect on things and hopefully  come to a mature understanding of what happpened here,   I felt i was reading the words of a upset teenager , the blocking thing is like the i hate you verbage they say to parents when real life starts to show them how difficult life can be and parents have to give a huge dosage of vitimine NO NO NO  i said no and they run off slamming doors ,,, that

SO  if you can calmly state that at l least what i am reading is that  you are upset that people may not find for example the plus size bottoms and thighs  attractive some avis have . All the blocking in the world  and reporting will not change it,  This is second life and people spend the money on what they like not what you want them to like ,,,,  i am speaking to you very gently  and hoping you understand,   

learn to build and create ,,,, that will heal some of the pain you have ,,,,  in second life there are those here in real life who cannot change in to a healthy body like they can in second life  so  be kind to others and you want others to be to you ,

the people here are all good people and would help you in a heart beat but have had years of dealing with trolls and they have real life things going on as well and second life  and the forums are to be helpful ,,,, so its ok to cry  i do that a lot in rl   and we all hide our pain here in different ways ,,,  just relax and it will be ok ,,,  hugs and hoping you are ok

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.