Any stores with high quality unique/fantasy hair?

Lentissimo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for some really unique/fantasy looking hairs, stuff you can't find at places everyone shops at like Truth, Exile, Magika, etc. Yes they're high quality, however the problem is 99% of their hair are for "girl next door" kind of everyday looks, you have your truckload of one sided long hairs, two sided long hairs, updos, and bobs, and each one is pretty much 95% identical. I'm looking for more unique hairstyles that fit your fantasy/goth/lolita looks. Give me outrageous looking ponytails and bangs, super long hair, anime hair, twin pigtails that resemble what Harley Quinn or Misa Amane would wear, stuff like that. Done hours of research on marketplace but haven't found much results.

• Taketomi - great stuff, too bad their store is shut down or something (no new hairs for months and inworld store closed)
  • LCKY - one of my favourite hair shops in SL and pretty much exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for, again no new hair for the last year or so
  • Spellbound - same, nothing new for a long time
  • MOON - same, nothing new for a long time
  • Wasabi - they have a few unique looking hairs and I already have most of them
  • RA - have a few good ones but not a fan of their recent stuff
  • Ayashi - really dislike the textures as it looks way too 2D/plastic

Adoness only has short styles, and I think their stuff resemble prim (pre-mesh) strands. Vanity seems to mostly carry dreadlocks, and with no disrespect intended, won't work with the looks I'm creating. I'll check out Tableau. I have some of their stuff from about a year ago but their mesh and texture quality isn't really on par with likes of Truth, Magika or Doux.

Edited by Lentissimo

On 9/4/2019 at 5:38 PM, Lentissimo said:

I'm looking for some really unique/fantasy looking hairs, stuff you can't find at places everyone shops at like Truth, Exile, Magika, etc. Yes they're high quality, however the problem is 99% of their hair are for "girl next door" kind of everyday looks, you have your truckload of one sided long hairs, two sided long hairs, updos, and bobs, and each one is pretty much 95% identical. I'm looking for more unique hairstyles that fit your fantasy/goth/lolita looks. Give me outrageous looking ponytails and bangs, super long hair, anime hair, twin pigtails that resemble what Harley Quinn or Misa Amane would wear, stuff like that. Done hours of research on marketplace but haven't found much results.

• Taketomi - great stuff, too bad their store is shut down or something (no new hairs for months and inworld store closed)
  • LCKY - one of my favourite hair shops in SL and pretty much exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for, again no new hair for the last year or so
  • Spellbound - same, nothing new for a long time
  • MOON - same, nothing new for a long time
  • Wasabi - they have a few unique looking hairs and I already have most of them
  • RA - have a few good ones but not a fan of their recent stuff
  • Ayashi - really dislike the textures as it looks way too 2D/plastic

Here's a list of 8,500 classified as fantasy styles that are all mesh and copyable (no gachas): https://bit.ly/2lXiYvM

Edited by Alyona Su

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.