Baelyy

Looking for sugar daddy

Hey! Me and my friend Xeana are looking for a sugar daddy. We're both 22 years old from Canada. We are both subs and are looking to be loyal companions to whoever needs us. If interested, message me :)

"I want to die like my father, peacefully, in his sleep. Not terrified and screaming like his passengers." - Bob Monkhouse

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you want a Sugar Daddy, get out in world and talk to a lot of guys. There are plenty of guys out there who would love to have you sell your soul to them. I get offers all the time, but I am to independent to sell my soul to them.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AmandaKeen said:

So what’s the going weekly rate for this ?

I would say five digits and a comma for you but I don't think Skye or Clover would put up with that .... ;)

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, AmandaKeen said:

So what’s the going weekly rate for this ?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8978d21ab663da1eeba4c

Isn't that the scene where Monica tells Rachel's parents that Rachel and a high school boyfriend had sex on their bed?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I would say five digits and a comma for you but I don't think Skye or Clover would put up with that .... ;)

Funnily enough, Skye put herself on the date board at "a beach" and got a bid of L$1,400 for one date............it was a bit of an ordeal.....

So I thought.....hmm.....not such a bad way to make money, so I gave in and put myself up there.....the best I got was L$800......

Now I'm jealous...😥

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Five? Why don't you start with two. And if she can take it more. That is my policy. 

Or maybe ....

Shocker.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Funnily enough, Skye put herself on the date board at "a beach" and got a bid of L$1,400 for one date............it was a bit of an ordeal.....

So I thought.....hmm.....not such a bad way to make money, so I gave in and put myself up there.....the best I got was L$800......

Now I'm jealous...😥

800L for a date? Where is this place?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

800L for a date? Where is this place?

I'll tell you in world😎

We don't want to overload the paymasters do we!

Skye did well at L$1800 (got 1400 after comission) but there was a bid yesterday (not me) for L$2,300......... if only!!

• Like 3

On 9/3/2019 at 3:59 PM, Baelyy said:

Hey! Me and my friend Xeana are looking for a sugar daddy. We're both 22 years old from Canada. We are both subs and are looking to be loyal companions to whoever needs us. If interested, message me :)

here ya go

58d736a103215_sugardaddy.jpg.87f97c227fc0505eaa9848a775b984bf.jpg

• Like 1

I have had sugar babies in SL. Those were some of my best relationships. They never wanted to change me, asked me to roleplay or wanted to have any other form of sl sex, wanted me to go shopping, dancing, or exploring with them. They would however endlessly BS with me on all kinds of nonsense topics. Really good to clear the head after a stressful day. I paid them between 10-20k lindens a week, depending on how much time commitment and time flexibility they offered. 

And then, without fail, they all changed and started hinting at having a romantic relationship. I promptly dumped them and moved on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2019 at 5:32 PM, Dada Beck said:

And then, without fail, they all changed and started hinting at having a romantic relationship. I promptly dumped them and moved on.

Yeah I'm sure they would all  jeopardize 10k-20k a week, were apparently they weren't required to roleplay and have sex, for a SL romantic relationship. You must be quite the charmer. 😏

46 minutes ago, OlliesOrbit said:

Yeah I'm sure they would all  jeopardize 10k-20k a week, were apparently they weren't required to roleplay and have sex, for a SL romantic relationship. You must be quite the charmer. 😏

Oh, the guy's an obvious troll. It's redeemable because he also had a pop at Goreans and gave me some good feed lines in the process. I'm told my performance was a disappointment (must be channeling John Nobhead) but I thought the egg cup gag was quite good and it gave me an excuse to use a Sue Townsend line from Adrian Mole that doesn't get enough coverage. I'll take it.

Edited by Amina Sopwith
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 10:32 PM, Dada Beck said:

I have had sugar babies in SL. Those were some of my best relationships. They never wanted to change me, asked me to roleplay or wanted to have any other form of sl sex, wanted me to go shopping, dancing, or exploring with them. They would however endlessly BS with me on all kinds of nonsense topics. Really good to clear the head after a stressful day. I paid them between 10-20k lindens a week, depending on how much time commitment and time flexibility they offered. 

Hey, if you still want someone to throw money at every week, no sex, no RL, no romance, I would be more than happy to oblige. 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am looking for fun, above all!
Also, I want to have the experience that Second Life gives to two (to three who knows?) ..
I don't know, I'm open to everything, new possibilities, new adventures, new knowledge.
I want to get out of the comfort zone and enjoy this huge virtual world.
Would anyone like to be accompanying me? 

21 years old, Taurine, I love listening to music and talking, wasting time, knowing new places and new worlds.
Looking for friendship, a date, a casual sex, a relationship between a girl and a man?😝😚