recommendations... SKINS classic head LARA body...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can anyone with first hand experience recommend FEMALE skins for CLASSIC heads and LARA bodies?  I'd like a FATPACK...  Im having a hard time finding skins for this combo.  I've looked at mp and inworld about 10 kins stores...  Any recommendations appreciated...  Price does not matter.  Ty.

I was going to recommend ItGirls, but then I saw the request for classic heads. I don't know whether they provide classic skins, actually.

The last skin maker that I used wiuth a classic skin and that is still around is Pink Fuel. I'm quite sure they still sell classic skins and Maitreya Lara skins as well.

• Like 1

I was a Maitreya Lara Body and Classic head for a long time.  I used Starlust and still LOVE Starlust.

<<< My Avatar photo in my little photo for the forum here is Starlust Skin.  

Lipsticks for Classic heads take patience to find.

IF YOU WANT lipsticks and lots of make-up, I do NOT know a Classic head and mesh body skin store for make-ups though.  Starlust is low make-up which I like and I finally found my perfect lipstick which I wore everyday.  

Blushes and eyes for Classic heads are all pretty good in my experience.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

7 Deadly Skins has a reasonable selection of classic skins. It is currently Classic Skins month there and the current group gift (group is free until 5th September) is a fatpack of a classic skin, including BOM compatible ones as well as ordinary Classic, plus Omega appliers. I am not familiar with the Lara body, so unsure it takes Omega...

I do wish [Mock] would return - I loved her make-ups and still use tons of hers.

Emma :)

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I was a Maitreya Lara Body and Classic head for a long time.  I used Starlust and still LOVE Starlust.

<<< My Avatar photo in my little photo for the forum here is Starlust Skin.  

Lipsticks for Classic heads take patience to find.

IF YOU WANT lipsticks and lots of make-up, I do NOT know a Classic head and mesh body skin store for make-ups though.  Starlust is low make-up which I like and I finally found my perfect lipstick which I wore everyday.  

Blushes and eyes for Classic heads are all pretty good in my experience.

Ty...  I'm not looking for makeup...  I prefer the natural look if i can find it.  I will check out the skins though.  I appreciate the help!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

7 Deadly Skins has a reasonable selection of classic skins. It is currently Classic Skins month there and the current group gift (group is free until 5th September) is a fatpack of a classic skin, including BOM compatible ones as well as ordinary Classic, plus Omega appliers. I am not familiar with the Lara body, so unsure it takes Omega...

I do wish [Mock] would return - I loved her make-ups and still use tons of hers.

Emma :)

Wow...  free is always great...  I will look there for sure...  This is a kinda unrelated question...  But, i heard there used to be free omega head appliers around inworld for different heads.  Do you know if this is still going on inworld?

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

Here is what is in this month's 7 Deadly Skins box for gals.  Note that even with "matching" skins it is very likely that you will still end up with a line of demarcation at the neck. So chokers may need to become your best friends. 

image.thumb.png.defe7a6d973241eef0bed2ee9168ab75.png

I can totally get a choker girl...  np!  TY!! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sandra8675 said:

can anyone with first hand experience recommend FEMALE skins for CLASSIC heads and LARA bodies?  I'd like a FATPACK...  Im having a hard time finding skins for this combo.  I've looked at mp and inworld about 10 kins stores...  Any recommendations appreciated...  Price does not matter.  Ty.

Look over this thread - the skin makers provide system skins and most of them also make matching Maitreya body appliers.

I always loved LAQ skins for my classic avatars.  If you go to LAQ, find the teleport to their classic skin room.

There are two older lines called Glow Skins and Essentials.  Both have great looking classic avatar skins but the skin tones are labeled different.  One with names and one with number values.   Lara appliers are sold right there with the classic skins.  Just be sure you get the right one for the tone you choose.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sandra8675 said:

SEVEN DEADLY SKINS...  it states...  You must have the place "7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAINSTORE 2019" in your picks to participate...  Does this mean I have to add them as a group?  Im unclear if I need to do more for the free skin called ANAISE.

I am going to answer here (we have been talking in IM) so that it is here for everyone.  I will also head over to the store again.  The gifts (one for guys too) are right at the entrance on the wall. SEE PIC.  I think the OP (she is only 30 days old) was around back with the lucky boards and such.    And yes, I forgot that she will need an Omega applier (OMG  - not good when you are new) .  

But to Sandra ---  You can JUST wear the skin and see if you like it before investing (and dealing with) the Omega appliers (they are both tricky and confusing -- at least to me).   I forgot that part as I don't wear 7DS skins personally.  

image.thumb.png.0c9bb7a31f8e4a6bc4952e006a6c8b0b.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
bad grammar

@Sandra8675 Ok... there is a skin you can "earn" through having 7 Deadly Skins in your picks.

Furthermore there is a gift skin for avatars of less than 30 days old.

The monthly group gifts are on the wall just over the reception desk.

I will take this opportunity to compliment the owner, Izara Zuta, on her generosity towards her group members. Seriously, I am the Queen of Freebies, group and hunt gifts, and midnight mania boards - so I can judge :D

I have worn 7 Deadly Skins skins for 2 years with a classic head and an omega-enabled mesh body, and also for my full mesh Altamura alts. There is a minute seam and an almost invisible mismatch of texture at the neck with the classic head. They have not bothered me to the point of "needing" a choker to cover those.

Demos are freely available in the store - so do try it with your own body and head.

I've worn 7 Deadly s{K}ins for the last few years -- Maitreya body and Classic head.  With Mesh body to System head, there is no way to get perfectly seamless in ALL lighting situations - simply because of the way the skin bakes on mesh versus how it bakes onto the system body/head.  However, I have a match with mine that works in most lighting.  I do still wear a choker most of the time because I cannot control the lighting or quality of what others are seeing.

Other skins that work with the Maitreya body / System head combo are WoW, LAQ, Stix, ans some of Dulce Secrets.  Bonus - all of the Stix body appliers are free with the skins (or were - haven't been over there in a while).  I think Pink Acid has system skins, with matching body appliers.

Some of those will have a Maitreya specific body applier, but some will require that you have the Omega relay.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.