Would like to find someone to host a new sim "GridWorld"

Rahsus Kronos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello to everyone that clicked on this topic post.

Today I am looking for a someone to host the sim "GridWorld".

It will be a mysterious place with a combat system and I would like to have NPC's as well.

I am not too experienced with Meshing although I did study 3d design in college.

I would like to form a team on SL to create this sim.

Think Dark Crystal meets Final Fantasy Meets Tron Meets Ready Player One meets dot hack sign meets Disc World. 

Everyone in this world is aware that they are in an online universe.

Set on many different tiered realms with a bazaar and hud and all that.

If anyone is interested in helping with this project please contact me Rahsus Kronos either here or in world.

We need

Scripters

Concept artists

Role play experts

Mesh artists

Architectually inclined people that know the scaling of buildings on large scale. Also forested areas and Floating islands and alien like plants and animals. 

Thanks.

Rahsus Kronos

Search GridWorld Group on Secondlife.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/183973938@N05/

what you have listed sounds fun, but it's going to get expensive,  you are going to require multiple sims and unless some one has a ton of grandfathered regions sitting around idle,  I would not expect this to happen.  4 sims atleast,  at 229.00 usd = 916.00 usd.    if they are grandfathered sims, they will cost a little less, I do not know the fee on those though.

But good luck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

what you have listed sounds fun, but it's going to get expensive,  you are going to require multiple sims and unless some one has a ton of grandfathered regions sitting around idle,  I would not expect this to happen.  4 sims atleast,  at 229.00 usd = 916.00 usd.    if they are grandfathered sims, they will cost a little less, I do not know the fee on those though.

But good luck.

A grandfathered full region costs $179 per month (I pay 20% more in VAT as I'm in the UK).

15 hours ago, Rahsus Kronos said:

We need

Scripters

Concept artists

Role play experts

Mesh artists

Architectually inclined people that know the scaling of buildings on large scale. Also forested areas and Floating islands and alien like plants and animals.

So, financially speaking, how much does paying all the fees for the salaries for these people cost, Linden Dollar-wise?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.