Variable forum viewing for easier reading

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A friend sent me a link about a free add on for Chrome and Chrome-based browsers. It is pretty spiffy in that it let's you  adjust the brightness, hue and contrast to your liking.   It seems like it is easier to read -- for some folks anyway.    It is called Dark Reader in the Chrome webstore. 

image.png.a9d4df2cf8eace18e1e8e96c6561bc75.png

tTJIIIAqfJWymqPM9LAmivl11kWmF-XXLABues4OwfjOED_ntsJZdLY0VTG0XFCW0W_wYSll7Q=w640-h400-e365

• Thanks 1

1773475666_Annotation2019-09-02144016.thumb.png.5245de67e51fe1f801401b8225298b6b.png

Or there's the dark theme for the Forums software, set at the bottom of the page. It's not perfect -- and doesn't address any other pages -- but it may be worth a try.

For me, my smartphone screen is always set to a dark theme, but my desktop usually not. I might switch to dark for the desktop, too, if I ever get an OLED (or someday MicroLED) monitor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

Or there's the dark theme for the Forums software, set at the bottom of the page. It's not perfect -- and doesn't address any other pages -- but it may be worth a try.

I had never noticed that was down there! Thanks, Qie, the forums look a lot better to me now.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.