LAQ Eyes UGH

Elora Lunasea

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if this has been covered already but I only found one thread and it didn't really address this.

Every time I use one of my LAQ heads I run into this problem. I don't use them regularly so I never remember how I managed to get over it and I'm up against it again. Going to write myself a notecard to keep handy this time around once it's figured out!

Here's the thing. I have the LAQ mesh eyes. I wear them. I have the Omega LAQ applier. I have all updated items. 

Can not get the eyes to change color. No matter what applier I use.

Omega does not seem to be working. I've reapplied it - sometimes it says it's applied but then I get that message that says it's trying to apply, and it doesn't. Or says it did apply, but it didn't.

Tried wearing the rigged eyes. Tried wearing the non-rigged set. Also tried wearing the system eyes in the package. 

Tried getting a redelivery of every item. Eyes. Omega. Head. Nope.

I could try using other mesh eyes but the head I'm using is Ivy, which is an odd sized head with huge eyes and regular eyes do not work with it. I tried.

In the past I managed eventually to get it to work but for the life of me don't remember what it was I did.

I don't understand why the creator hasn't added in their instructions how to work with the eyes, they mention everything else in their notecard except that. 

Obviously, I can write the LAQ team and/or Omega but figured I'd start here first before I did that just in case anyone knew how to help me.  So thanks in advance if you can!

• Like 1

Clover wears LAQ often, let me ask her.

{time passes ....}

Rhonda: Good morning!
Have you had any problems with LAQ eyes? Elora can't seem to get any omega appliers to work for them

Clover: does she have the installer?

Rhonda: I thought LAQ was omega out of the box.  I'll ask her

Clover: no, when she did the 2.0 update she changed it
the eyes for sure need the installer

• Like 4

Am I understanding this right? There's an Omega EYE installer now too?

What freaking racket.

I'll see about that - give Clover an extra hug and kiss from me but just the friendly type 😋

WAIT: just reread this.

I AM using the Omega installer. There isn't a separate one for the eyes. 

My eyes are version 1.1

I got a redelivery and those were 1.1

So, is there a 2.0 and if so, why didn't I receive 2.0??? Ugh again

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1695 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.