AidySL

System information....it just doesn't work

Question

Hi everyone. Now i finally have a new laptop, but what ever i try ( and i googled a lot), I just can not seem to find my system information to post on the forum, so you can check it out if it's ok for SL. 

I keep getting Rainmeter results. And yes, I feel stupid enough i can't find it. 

Thanks for any help!

I have a HP with windows10. There is a sticker with more information on the back, but my eyes are really bad, so I can  not read it. That sometimes is a good thing, when Sl is really slow I don't see any difference. Taking picturees takes forever, but that's ok :-)

Please help, thanks!

4 answers to this question

It is under HELP and "About Second Life".  In FS it is in the same place but says "about Firestorm".

image.png.040de95f46422fbb6be30a1ad41bab4a.png

• Like 2

Usually, when we ask you to provide system information, you can get it by opening the Help >>> About Second Life menu in your viewer.  It's right there.  Click the buttion to save the information and then come back here to paste it into a message to post.

If you're on a PC, you can get the same information by opening your computer's Control Panel and looking for System  information there and in the device manager.  Here's mine on this laptop, for example:

c0816fcc9cb184d03d338ae7bef2c8a8.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Use speccy by piriform

you can find it on the site for ccleaner

speccy.jpg.f61e08293a1d1a73adaaeb85378265bc.jpg

Edited by cheesecurd
  • Like 2